Recent content by spaced_monkey

1. S

Round 7 2012

The big IF, is whether we keep improving. There’s potential in that side. If they keep up the good work, I’d hope we can be in bottom half of the eight. Injuries and a low point this year (it happens to every team at some stage during the year) means I’ll be ok with 9th-11th Sent from my...
  2. S

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

Josh Curran killing it. He could be a Carrigan like player for the Blues Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. S

TBH there’s some Dogs players in form. I don’t expect them to be picked though Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. S

I would have picked Preston last year. Injury might hinder him but I still think he’s origin ready Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. S

No Source Trey Mooney

He did say that, but Sir Gus speak with forked tongue. He could have easily meant for rest of 2024. Mooney could be in our sights for 2025. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. S

Cameron Ciraldo

He’s a rookie coach. He’s overseen the biggest roster overhaul in recent history. He is at a Club that demands success. He has to deal with a lot of politics. He has to deal with Gus. He’s consistent and hard working and keeps a cool head. He seems like a Bulldog to me. I reckon the Bullfrog...
  7. S

Official Finally Truth!

News Ltd control narrative (rightly or wrongly) but that creates a situation meaning a lot of news articles are written in response to those articles. It’s a shame but that is the current state of play Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. S

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

I’m not excusing the second half but Patolo, Hughes and Kautoga had limited minutes coming into that match. Having those big bodies probably helped us nearly but nearly burnt us in second half. I like them all but they will need more minutes in the top grade to develop. Sent from my iPhone...
  9. S

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Might have missed elsewhere but any reason given for Xerri over Wilson tonight? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. S

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Credit to Dom Young for helping bring Sexy back Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. S

Preston is a true bulldog

I reckon Preston could have played for Blues last year. He would not have disgraced himself. He might be close this year. What do people reckon? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. S

News 'I wouldn't have come here': Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo forced to respond to uncomfortable Gould rumour

Given the lead in with the 2004 GF memories, I hope the same. With the wet weather, I hope we have a dogs of war attitude. My old man used to say “Always back the dogs in the wet” Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. S

News 'I wouldn't have come here': Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo forced to respond to uncomfortable Gould rumour

Have you listened to “This Week In League” podcast (TWIL). My favourite. Honest and funny as fuck. I definitely recommend to everyone. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. S

This issue is such a joke. I’m pretty sure that Ciraldo knows exactly what type of person Gus is. Gus is painted as the messiah and/or the pariah, depending on the time, date, need, flavour of the month of media or other power brokers in the game. Results speak for themselves and every club he’s...
  15. S

Round 4 Press Conference

Looking at where we’ve been and where we are, I’d take the frustration of losing a game we should have won over losing a game when we were shit. We were better than last week, and the week before. I’ll take that Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk