Recent content by SonNy_Freak89

1. SonNy_Freak89

Dad's and their daughters

meh, i aint allowed to bring nobody home till im 21...thats how strict my daddy is!. Ive got two years till im actually allowed to start dating....and my boyfriend is too scared to meet my dad LOL. Thats samoan parents for ya.
  2. SonNy_Freak89

Sexually active girls get depressed more than virgins

meh...same, i was 15. lol. Well i havent found myself to be depressed over being sexually in-active...hmm. Im rarely depressed at all . lol
  3. SonNy_Freak89

Club switching

im in the same boat..was a warriors supporter since i was a toddler, but been a dogs fan for 9 years now and will neva switch teams again :)
  4. SonNy_Freak89

random footy player crushes

You know what, he is FINE AS HELL! lol. saw him one nite outside of city rsl, real pretty boy looking.
  5. SonNy_Freak89

Why do guys do this?

ugh, i hate when this happens. Its happened to me twice and it really ****s with your head :S. Some guys just know when and how to play with your emotions..
  6. SonNy_Freak89

girl crushes

hmmmmmm jessica alba or Adriana lima.
  7. SonNy_Freak89

Should we, could we, can we etc etc take SBW back

hell no! couldnt forgive him, asmuch as i loved seeing him play for us he can stay where he is!
  8. SonNy_Freak89

Random Bulldogs Pics

ran into ben roberts couple weeks back, i rubbed my face out...im pretty smashed at this point so my facials...embarassing, ben looked really good :D
  9. SonNy_Freak89

random footy player crushes

isaac luke! not sure if ive mentioned him.. Tv does him no justice!
  10. SonNy_Freak89

Sexy accents

KIWI ACCENTS..the boys back home have that strong, moari accent...
  11. SonNy_Freak89

ATTN: Zor

LMAO! montgomery is one of my fav players.... hes OLDSCHOOL, been playing since i was growing up in nz..mind you im an allblack LOL!
  12. SonNy_Freak89

Freshies adding you...

my profilez on private. u get cam girls tryin 2 add you and all sorts of crap :S
  13. SonNy_Freak89

question for girls

LOL! no...never even thought about it
  14. SonNy_Freak89

Rating Tonights Bulldogs Recruits

Im with you there, no offence taken on the poly thing but its true. Every polynesian player we sign or devalope seem 2 be troubled in some sort of way...sick of it. Josh morris had a quiet one lastnight... hes my fav recruit 4 next year :)good game tho.
  15. SonNy_Freak89

Bull on menu when Sonny Bill and Khoder Nasser met Dogs

What a kick in the nuts to the loyal bulldogs players and supporters.... DISGRACEFUL! It wont stop here if this is whats goin 2 happen...