Recent content by Snake

1. Snake

Bunnies 3 2 1

3. King 2. Kikau 1. Preston
  2. Snake

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Some good signs today. Line speed in D was excellent. Fitness and effort looks sound. Off course we don’t have the cattle to win many games but overall I can see improvement.
  3. Snake

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

So what’s our second half backline with fox out?
  4. Snake

Opinion Blake Taffee

I agree with Ciraldos choice to make as minimal changes as possible to the line up. The only change i would like to see at this early stage in the year is Tracey for Taaffe.
  5. Snake

Opinion Blake Taffee

Our team instantly improves with Tracey at 1 over Taaffe. The million dollar question is when will Ciraldo see it and make the change. I would like to think sooner rather than later.
  6. Snake

Bulldogs 3 player's short of top 4

I hear you but where has signing good blokes got this club in the past 8 years? We have 30 mediocre blokes now all buying into the coaches philosophy. Zac is a competitor, skilful and underrated. He would solve our number 1 issue.
  7. Snake

Bulldogs 3 player's short of top 4

Swap ado-Carr for Zac Lomax. Give Zac the reins to fullback. He would make a good fist of it. Aggressive, good yardage. Safe under highball. this solves the one. Still need a 7 and prop. 1. Lomax 2. Kiraz 3. Xerri 4. Critta 5. Wilson or Skelly
  8. Snake

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Longer term this is how I would go too. Tracey probably doesn’t have the match fitness or reps to step straight into the number 1 this week thou. It’s such a demanding position.
  9. Snake

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

Honestly didn’t need hindsight to know Taffe was a dud signing. Watched him play live last year. Far too light. Doesn’t worry the opposition at all. Bring Tracey in ASAP and if that doesn’t work give Crichton a chance. To soon for young Papali to come into a loosing team.
  10. Snake

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

If props are so hard to come by should the club have signed bigger yardage backs to at least help. Not only do we have a small forward pack but some of the lightweight backs the club has tried doesn’t help. Perham and now Taffee case in point. Tracey might be good but is also light. Fox is a...
  11. Snake

Addo-Carr cleared of fracture | soft tissue injury to be confirmed

When does toughness and grit become plain old stupidity? What value to the team performance was fox having ? None, he was a liability.
  12. Snake

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

3 Mahoney - credit where due. Whole hearted with less mistakes and brain explosions 2 King - our only prop. Poor bugger 1 Curren - rolled up his sleeves
  13. Snake

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Kurt Mann played well……. That’s all I got ….
  14. Snake

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Where do our points come from in the second half? Hutch is done a mountain of defence and doesn’t have spark. Reed the same. We need Burto , critta and taffe to step up. Yeeks .