1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Snake's Recent Activity

1. Snake liked berries1935's post in the thread Simple but effective recruitment strategy.

I feel if we are targeting one at a time it will fail. Organise a meeting with 3-4 players get them in the same room......maybe they...

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:30 PM
  2. Snake rated Nasheed's post Best Post in the thread Simple but effective recruitment strategy.

Looks like my idea may be acted upon after all.

Jul 6, 2020 at 10:29 PM
  3. Snake liked DinkumDog's post in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

Smells like 2009 (Hannant, Stagg, Ennis)...

Jul 6, 2020 at 7:41 PM
  4. Snake rated Raysie's post Funny in the thread Bulldogs ready to swoop on cap-strapped Broncos.

I'll only consider Jack Bird if he cuts that damn mullet off! You only belong at Cronulla with that monstrosity.

Jul 6, 2020 at 7:40 PM
  5. Snake rated QLDdogsfan's post Agree in the thread No Source Matt Burton.

The pitch to Burton is simple. Do you want to sit behind Nathan Cleary and Luai and May, or come to the doggies on a upgraded deal and...

Jul 6, 2020 at 6:12 PM
  6. Snake liked Nasheed's post in the thread Blake Green.

you fans are just as bad as our recruitment team. yiou keep talking yourselves out of good signings. Blakes a friggin no brainer, his...

Jul 6, 2020 at 5:29 AM
  7. Snake liked Nate DAWG's post in the thread Opinion Kotoa vs Holland.

The versatility of JMK makes him the best 14 in our squad. Katoa is the only 9 we have in our squad. It is very confusing that Pay does...

Jul 6, 2020 at 5:26 AM
  8. Snake rated GoTheDoggies's post Agree in the thread Official Round 8 - Bulldogs vs Rabbitohs - Discussion Thread.

How are these guys talking up Elliott so much on the fox commentary? I get it he's had a monster pre season but he is not a top player

Jul 5, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  9. Snake rated GA45's post Agree in the thread Other News Source Shattered Souths players on Johnston departure.

We currently have retards in the centres with Smith Montoya and Holland etc. Chrichton played all his juniors in the centres and has...

Jul 5, 2020 at 2:37 PM
  10. Snake liked khan's post in the thread Blake Green.

Its a fair opinion except he coming close to his due by date. Bulldogs dna hehe. Hes a smart chap i wouldnt mind having around the...

Jul 5, 2020 at 2:35 PM
  11. Snake liked Moedogg's post in the thread Blake Green.

Green is basically doing what Foran does except he has a better kicking game and would cost a third of what Foran is on. I'd take him...

Jul 5, 2020 at 2:04 PM
  12. Snake posted a new thread.

Blake Green

Blake Green has just been told he is not required at the Warriors next season. I haven’t Seen him play for a while except last night...

Forum: Bulldogs Discussion

Jul 5, 2020 at 1:59 PM
  13. Snake rated Radio Raheem's post Agree in the thread News Brisbane’s salary cap pressure could squeeze back-rower to rival club.

No more Reserve Graders and rejects please. The Broncos are struggling badly, have injuries galore and he can't even make their bench.

Jul 4, 2020 at 7:28 PM
  14. Snake liked Artybulldog 26's post in the thread Opinion Predicted Top 30 2021 (With contract estimations).

Long thread from me yet again but is worth reading. If you put time into perv Rothfield and weed man Weidler then this is miles ahead....

Jul 4, 2020 at 7:47 AM