Recent content by Tassie Devil

1. Tassie Devil

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

Being honest, I felt that Klopps dropped the ball in these quarter finals. Got outclassed and was made to look a little amateurish in reality. Sure, the players didn't really turn up but we were devoid of ideas. A listless, pathetic performance ... Very very sad end to his time at the club...
  2. Tassie Devil

Nah. We're done mate
  3. Tassie Devil

Not from Liverpool. We're done mate
  4. Tassie Devil

Sad end to Klopps European adventure. Tactically outclassed. Out fought. Poor really. Very poor
  5. Tassie Devil

Would've done it after last game imo. Shocking. Not just the miss but ...
  6. Tassie Devil

Been pretty poor in all honesty. Too slow and sloppy in midfield. Games crying out for Elliott imo. Salah woeful. Shocking miss. Around play poor. It's there to get 3+ goals but just lacking that cutting edge. Having Jota and Nunez plus Elliott on the bench is good tho ...
  7. Tassie Devil

I get excited every week

For me it's the attitude of the players. We're not worldbeaters but the foundation we're laying is exceptional. A foundation built on commitment, comradeship, fight. It's what we're all about but we need to be patient with it. We'll get there
  8. Tassie Devil

I get excited every week

Saw the title and came in here expecting something else. An absolute let down. These mods are such dickteases
  9. Tassie Devil

Soccer English Premier League Banter Thread

Haha. That's quite funny actually. And it's true. How both Liverpool and Arsenal have fucked this up is beyond me
  10. Tassie Devil

Soccer La Liga Official Thread

Incredible team. Best in the world. Their under 6s are an amazing outfit also apparently.
  11. Tassie Devil

City are looking like treble winners
  12. Tassie Devil

Good result for Barca last night. Fantastic team. Just incredible