1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Tassie Devil's Recent Activity

1. Tassie Devil replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Been searching for new on this 'scandal' in the news but haven't found shit? Wtf is going on? Assumed the world would be against us, but...

Apr 3, 2020 at 3:15 AM
  2. Tassie Devil rated ASSASSIN's post Agree in the thread Who to replace JO & CHN?.

I'd actually target spine players and a real coach.

Apr 3, 2020 at 1:50 AM
  3. Tassie Devil replied to the thread Who to replace JO & CHN?.

Without doubt I think we can do better as a coach, but can't see anyone out there worth throwing the house at? 'Worth' is perhaps a bad...

Apr 3, 2020 at 1:50 AM
  4. Tassie Devil liked Howard Moon's post in the thread Who to replace JO & CHN?.

I didn't know he was normally a centre, but I could see it; He's just a natural. I thought Parker had really good season last year

Apr 3, 2020 at 1:48 AM
  5. Tassie Devil replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Fair enough. Don't see it that way but who am I to say? Clearly tho it does seem as tho the Dogs made the call on this, or at least...

Apr 2, 2020 at 11:11 PM
  6. Tassie Devil replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Then why are people even bringing that into play then? The NRL only acted on the club's suggestions and information. Isn't that right?...

Apr 2, 2020 at 11:05 PM
  7. Tassie Devil replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Can the Bulldogs formally deregister them tho? Wouldn't it always have to go through the NRL? honest question as I don't know

Apr 2, 2020 at 10:55 PM
  8. Tassie Devil replied to the thread Who to replace JO & CHN?.

Would be very handy without a doubt. Maybe if the Titans go under we've got a chance at Fifita? Otherwise we've got bucklies

Apr 2, 2020 at 10:41 PM
  9. Tassie Devil rated Sancho2020's post Informative in the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Apparently some of our players were SHOWERING NAKED tonight, looks like they're getting deregistered also.

Apr 2, 2020 at 10:31 PM
  10. Tassie Devil replied to the thread Who to replace JO & CHN?.

Would love another John Timu or Gary Connelly type signing personally. Think the club has it in them to pull it off but ....

Apr 2, 2020 at 10:30 PM
  11. Tassie Devil replied to the thread Who to replace JO & CHN?.

Yeah. Agree on the above. What centre is out there then?

Apr 2, 2020 at 10:10 PM
  12. Tassie Devil replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

That's it? OK. Happy that I could've helped ... (yes, I realise you were replying to Abu).

Apr 2, 2020 at 9:55 PM
  13. Tassie Devil replied to the thread CHN and Okunbor de-registered.

Was that from now or last night? I think the mods cleaned up a lot of stuff last night mate as there was a lot of rubbish posted, from...

Apr 2, 2020 at 9:39 PM
  14. Tassie Devil replied to the thread Who to replace JO & CHN?.

Winger right? Don't know enough about him to comment mate, but surely with all the stress being put on the league the market will be...

Apr 2, 2020 at 9:24 PM
  15. Tassie Devil replied to the thread Who to replace JO & CHN?.

Ha, it's possible I guess.

Apr 2, 2020 at 9:05 PM