Recent content by Sir dogeth style

1. S

Explanation on referring decision

not to mention the knock on before salmons disallowed try that was never given 6again.. if given 6again that play with salmon doesnt take place and we probably score anyway.. they always try to fuck us wherever they can
  2. S

Opinion Sam Hughes

easing him into the game prevents burning him out quickly therefor he can do his job and the time he spends on the field has more impact. also, this year we are actually holding onto the ball instead of always losing it and tackling for 80mins which allows him to mostly run and dint the...
  3. S

Team after the bye

only just seen that he is getting fined, although he may not be getting suspended from the nrl he will be suspended from half back soon enough lol
  4. S

Connor Tracey

he has done very well, taffe was coming along great but what happened did so for a reason, also now he can play 7 for us and take hutchos spot in the halves
  5. S

Team after the bye

taffe will be the 7 going forward before sexton, hutcho getting suspended is a blessing in disguise i even said on the facebook pages lastweek taffe will be on at half back and boom he was, and in a few mins he notched up as many try assist as hutch did in 7games lol
  6. S

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

jst goes to show the good friday game was a pure rip off, we started coming together that very week and the reff screwed us, since then the bunnys won a single game against the bye lol we have played well, shouldve beat melb but hutcho fucked that up but we are definitely on the rise and...
  7. S

Heritage 04 Jersey

the real jerseys are on the main page of the bulldogs store.. that L through the triangle is shit house lol
  8. S

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

taaf is a half, tracey is a 5/8 and half as well i think
  9. S

Opinion Only Positive

i think one of the biggest positives to take from this game was the fact we matched the sharks forward pack for 80mins and they have a very strong set of forwards so i see that as a very good sign
  10. S

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

defense was good, sharks have a strong forward pack and we matched it with them for 80mins and they were fortunate to get a lucky try off an error. so there was a fair few positives to take away from that game given that our guns were rested early plus no kiraz or tracey yet
  11. S

NRL & NSW Cup Games - Watch Both

due to the (6again and new 10mtr drop out rules), games have been shorted to only 15mins now...lol
  12. S

BULLDOGS PLAYER TRADE

maybe this is why we bought all the utilities in the world so we have something to bribe other clubs with lol
  13. S

Opinion King & Knight are an upgrade on TPJ & Thompson

he finally had sex so he can play good now lol