Recent content by Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

1. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

What I am trying to say here is the Dogs are like the Eels of around 2-3 years ago - plenty of INDIVIDUAL effort and talent but you have no cohesion or leadership to pull it altogether. It seems like your interpretation of "bodies in motion" mean guys walking back onside.
  2. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Flanagan is our immediate problem.

I have always been a fan of Lachlan Lewis and do not understand why he cannot get a run. (Is he injured?) Some coaches (The Eels infamous Bush Coach in particular) are simply too scared to make changes when they are needed - maybe Barrett is the same, he did the same at Moanly - would not drop...
  3. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Official Round 9 Bulldogs V Dragons - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

LOL - it is amazing how SHITE wingers can be when all they have to do is stay near the sideline knitting sweaters for the homeless. DWZ is much stronger from the back but one single attribute is not what the Dogs need atm. I honestly cannot understand the Dogs over the past few years. Your...
  4. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

2021 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

It's the bloody 1% that gets everytime.lol
  5. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

2021 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Dogs are in for a hiding. You cannot expect to win much playing a 40 game. Lack real leadership on field. I expect to see some good footy form the Dogs but Parra will shut you down big time.
  6. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

If you were a dog, what breed would you be and why?

Belgium Malinoise, also known as a Belgium Shepherd.
  7. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

I did not know where best to post this - So guess what? YES I am as OK as I can get and looking for mischief to get myself into. This is a copy / paste from 1EE but who cares. I think I am sufficiently set up to annoy my fair share of you guys - let's just have a ball - AY...
  8. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Ain't that the weird part of it. People with long term chronic medical conditions are prone to these little episodes - that is not to say others are exempt. For years my wife and middle daughter suffered "panic attacks" I could not understand what the feck they were talking about. Wife could not...
  9. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

Any chance of a trailer as well - I would come down for a ride like that.
  10. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

You're the best my lovely.
  11. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Social Media Bryce Cartwright

I AM BEING STALKED !!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHH. It's good you have a dream mate but I am sure I can get a box of tissues across to you before Rd 8. lol
  12. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

A mate of mine said something similar to me the other day "God don't like ya, the Devils scared of ya so we got to suffer with you staying here" Rule 1 - Have Fun Rule 2. Get up to mischief Rule 3. Don't get arrested
  13. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Bring it on brother. My daily mantra, "So far so good" and "each new day has its own special little adventures" Been scrolling through your team and if Barret is any good as a coach I reckon you guys will be in the mix this year. Behind the Eels of course but you should make the finals - where...
  14. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

Eat your hearts out suckers! We win again - don't we? PMSL, headline news in January 2021 when everyone else knew about the break up back in November. Bryce is training up a storm on minimum coin so at worst we get another player for reggies or waterbody, at best he comes out and spanks the...
  15. Sir Col 'The Mushroom'

The "R U OK ?" Thread

CRIKEY - 4 years and still going strong. Onya mate and I concur with your wishes to the family and donor.