Recent content by sillymaddog

1. sillymaddog

Nrl boot camp

Buzz impersonation is brilliant.
  2. sillymaddog

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

3. sillymaddog

2023 Round 18 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Haha what a joke, south's have to win Haha nrlol doing the job on the warriors Herr.
  4. sillymaddog

Opinion CASEY!!!!

How does a winger not know where the tryline and sidelines are? Needs to be shot out of a cannon back to nsw cup fuck me dead
  5. sillymaddog

Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Definitely will take some photos and post tomorrow. Thank you so much!!
  6. sillymaddog

I'm going to give it a go tomorrow for sure, thank you for the info.
  7. sillymaddog

It's a gaming pc, fancy lights and all the good stuff. It boots up no problems, sounds, fans all good, when I tried a different connection and ports it finally worked with a vga connection. He is pretty dissapointed with me at the moment so I can't go look at his monitor, what I know is it is a...
  8. sillymaddog

Have asked the neighbours kid to look at it when he is free, hopefully sometime thus century.
  9. sillymaddog

Have no idea what I have done, I am not tech savvy at all, so here is what I have done.. I unplugged my sons monitor from his PC while it was off and used it to test another PC which I have bought for daughter, it's a bday gift so being hush hush about it. When I put his monitor back I plugged...
  10. sillymaddog

Official Supercoach & other comps 2023

SillyMadDog joined , thanks for the invite link Dog, hopefully I can go better then last season haha
  11. sillymaddog

Go On Record - Which team will win & which team do you want to win the GF?

In a perfect world they both lose, but well........hope they both lose.
  12. sillymaddog

Opinion Who Owns The Footy?

Should up the fines then to help out ex players doing it tough. Thanks TT.
  13. sillymaddog

Thanks for clarification. Would have thought maybe giving the money to junior clubs or charity woupd have been better. Ricky Stuart 25k fine going to a charity would have been good. Thought I saw somewhere that the AFL fines go to junior clubs. Nrl is so amateur.
  14. sillymaddog

So if the nrl is a private entity how could they fine players and coaches? When a player or coach gets fined by the nrl, who gets the money? Also what happens if you just say nope not paying , what happens there?
  15. sillymaddog

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread