Recent content by sifter6

1. sifter6

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Oh... Magic Burton is a clown? I fell for that old trick! Damnit!
  2. sifter6

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

He signed the best attack option on the market at the time. He hasn't worked out (Perham), so he (Gould) is getting rid of him. Sometimes people work out (Max King), and sometimes they don't (Perham), so Phil Gould is moving him on. Buying players is a punt. Look at the Big Bash and how...
  3. sifter6

Hayward - What's Ciraldo's plan here?

He showed more potential last year in Reserve Grade in the Halves than BBO. The team was killing it with Hayward and everything died when BBO came back.
  4. sifter6

News Gould drops cryptic clue over star forward’s future

I thought CCDS had been eradicated? I guess it is always going to come back... like herpes!
  5. sifter6

Official Finally Truth!

Who would ever have believed Weidler is being pro-active FOR the Bulldogs... I guess miracles do happen after all.
  6. sifter6

Official 2004 Premiership Team / 20 Year Reunion

A drug to manage diabetes being mis-used.
  7. sifter6

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Surely you have picked Knight to be the ball girl? The ball girl doesn't get a numbered jersey though.
  8. sifter6

News 'Mum was my rock': Why Xerri's return meant more than his emotional debut

Hopefully the blinding speed is still there, I remember watching him carve it up when he was having 'assistance'.
  9. sifter6

BUZZ tweet

I think O'Neill could handle it NOW! He is currently the best option we have to win games.
  10. sifter6

BUZZ tweet

Nothing good about his obituary. Hopefully he gets buried so my dog can pee on his grave.
  11. sifter6

News MR SIX PER CENT! BULLDOGS ONLY WIN ONE FROM 15 GAMES UNDER SUTTON

Maybe bet Dogs next time Sutton is appointed!
  12. sifter6

Official Gus on Twitter

If he is running straight lines he is still better than 90% of the actual team!