Recent content by ..shurrup..

1. ..shurrup..

The reason some girls stay single....

LOLLLLLL wow thats an interesting voicemail to receive
  2. ..shurrup..

Where Did You Witness the Choking?

at the pub, was meant to be there for a bday lol was jumping up and down for broncos...
  3. ..shurrup..

Pics of your car/house/boat/cat/dog dressed up for the finals

i will be decorating the house if we get into grand final...i got some clip on hair extensions coz i lost my others...and my nails will be blue and white! my car only has dogs dice atm needs more :)
  4. ..shurrup..

Sydney clubs - were is your favorite at

lol well tbh my clothes are not over priced and im often complimented on the things i buy...so im happy to see guys in nice clothing that didnt cost them a ****load!! loll and plus its the guy not the brand he is wearing thats important
  5. ..shurrup..

hahaha okay if you say so...only coz reni is in ur sig lol nah but you can usually find nice things at most shops just have to know how to wear it ;)
  6. ..shurrup..

hahah actually that makes perfect sense...he didnt even get a proper answer from my friend... lol seriously can u imagine giving ur facebook out? :confused: lol but boy does that make sense lol.... some guys at clubs are disgusting though...love seeing them get kicked out :D
  7. ..shurrup..

na tarocash and YD have nice shirts too
  8. ..shurrup..

hahaha yep the arab music always goes off.... lol i dont really notice the arabs much when we go out lol... however the arab guys that i go clubbing with dont fit into any of those categories i think loll.. although one guy asked my friend if she had facebook.....what happened to phone...
  9. ..shurrup..

they even play arab music lol
  10. ..shurrup..

Do Gentlemen Still Exist?

i agree with you...i dont think a girl should expect it but if a guy offers it thats wonderful.... i always try and offer to pitch in... as for the gentlemen there are still some out there... i think holding a door open is common courtesy...i hold doors open for people too...and as...
  11. ..shurrup..

Roosters Rugby League Joke - LOL !

hahahaha me tooo love the joke!!!!!!!!!
  12. ..shurrup..

Ever walked face-first into a pole?

nope never lol
  13. ..shurrup..

hahaha yeah twice ive been on guestlist...i wont ever take the chance of going without guestlist id be shattered if i were rejected... love it that much :love: not enough of them lol... saw utai and emelio there a couple of weeks ago though
  14. ..shurrup..

"Get It Off Your Chest" Thread

jorgie i lol'd :)
  15. ..shurrup..

lulz

http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=64854 :p