Recent content by Shrek Is King

1. Shrek Is King

Ricky Stuart and his "defiance approach"

i dont even think he does the suits any justice, but i guess he has to try and look respectable...
  2. Shrek Is King

Player of the year votes Rd 6

omeley 3 anasta 2 thats about it
  3. Shrek Is King

Net gossip 'a cancer' on game

why dont u go and study a bit more instead of trying to get the answers off us??? ahahahahhahah im gonna cop it tonight...im coming over
  4. Shrek Is King

anita quigley's comments about mason.. (merged)

wow, what an article...my grandma could of written that and she doesnt even speak or understand english....
  5. Shrek Is King

Stuart not sorry and not about to change

and who made the decision? me or the REF?
  6. Shrek Is King

free entry to bulldogs v eels @ telstra

ok tell them 5 max...because the guy sounds strict,....liz said she cant stay sunday but she will hang out for a bit on the night...
  7. Shrek Is King

ok good....we can only have alex/andrew and one more guy maximums.....and for the hotel annie is staying saturday night, annie/urus/tals is staying sunday night there thats my rsvp for my girls
  8. Shrek Is King

dont u have work to do? ur on the forums all day! :) u ready for the hens night? i got the bucks weekend all hooked up.. except i dont know when all the lebos are coming and how many of them ask for me please thanks
  9. Shrek Is King

Fights at half time

i cant rely on u bro. ur too busy fiddling with whatever you have in our pants at half time...anyways im glad i didnt go, i have to save up for my bros bucks weekend. i hate friday night footy im on the net half the time getting liv escore and then running in tv room acting like i dont know the...
  10. Shrek Is King

Fights at half time

you know what mate, im not going to anymore games i think...we got too many eggheads, too many. im sick of it
  11. Shrek Is King

Brideson = Jinx

cammon man brideson is not at fault, we cant blame him...i blame me for not wearing the jersey tonight, you shouldnt blame the players, its the little things like not wearing the jersey, or not combing your hair the right way, that has the biggest influence on how the game is won/lost....
  12. Shrek Is King

Send Off offence?

sin bin but not a send off, ricketson should of bee sent off, but they are thugs....what can you do,
  13. Shrek Is King

*SPOILER* DOGS vs RORTERS

i dont think gould should commentate roosters games, anyway i think anasta was offisde but common he didnt touch the ball, change the rule for that one play ;) the roosters did good, i dont care what ppl say about me, they turned in a good effort, to come back from 16-0 down and to stop us from...
  14. Shrek Is King

were the bulldogs, the mighty mighty bulldogs
  15. Shrek Is King

F$%k always come back...they have to step up come on boys