Recent content by Shnissss

1. Shnissss

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Are you sure Joel? I heard him say he likes blue and white
  2. Shnissss

News Fa'amanu Browns story

They always are at the start of the season then return to their rightful spot by the end of the season
  3. Shnissss

News NRL contract news: Bulldogs star Jake Averillo reveals how Wayne Bennett lured him to Dolphins

You’d like to think Wayne can coach that out of him but I think if you’re playing a contact sport and still have a fear of contact at age 23 thats a massive problem.
  4. Shnissss

Reed Mahoney is a liability

Fuck off Flanagun
  5. Shnissss

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Yep. You beat me to it. He can fuck off to reserve grade. Week after week the same shit
  6. Shnissss

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

I can picture you doing the old fatty vautin head wobble while saying that [emoji23]
  7. Shnissss

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Nothing like seeing tomato head fuming over that one. Send off every day of the week.. though not sure if he got sent for the hit or for showing his man boobs on tv. Either way it was the right decision. Better luck next time Robbo!
  8. Shnissss

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

..not the first time we’ve seen this. He doesn’t have the pace to show and go himself.
  9. Shnissss

Rumour Taylan may bulldogs

Everyone the roosters are interested in were ‘very close to joining’. Means nothing.
  10. Shnissss

Flegler was never leaving Queensland
  11. Shnissss

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Definitely not a miss. Chin up lad
  12. Shnissss

Official Congratulations NRL 360

Unfortunately the degenerate must have read this thread and pleaded for another go.. can’t stand watching him shake and clammer trying to sell his point of view on that show. Surely his time on there is limited..
  13. Shnissss

Opinion Mitchell late contact on Addo Carr

It’s called unconscious bias..
  14. Shnissss

There was a rumour that Joseph Sua’ali’i is on the nose with the roosters and they want to move him regardless of what happens with union. Dragons and Roosters swap Lomax for Joseph..
  15. Shnissss

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

The Sutton brothers are south’s supporters. No need to say anymore Argue the penalty count or anything else you like. It’s when and where the penalty is given that makes all the difference in a game. Be good to see his stats officiating south’s games against other teams also