Recent content by Sherwin_7

1. Sherwin_7

When do we get code for finals tix tomorrow

I got my tickets yesterday but got offered tickets to the corporate box through work, any one interested in 2 tickets located in Aisle 108 row 6? Only selling them for what I bought them for. $125 for both.
  2. Sherwin_7

NSW Origin five-eighth Josh Reynolds a Bulldog who won't roll over for anyone

I love all these articles on the boys. It makes the wait for Friday's game less boring. We all love the heart that Josh shows. He will fire the boys up next week and will get in the face of the Queenslanders. I give him 7 minutes before he is involved in a confrontation.
  3. Sherwin_7

Bulldogs v Roosters preview NRL.com Preview

Dogs 1-12. Graham man of the match
  4. Sherwin_7

Blake Ferguson - Official Roosters "employee"

We all knew this was going to happen. Only a matter of time before he is back in the first grade squad. Question is, where do they play him?
  5. Sherwin_7

Dogs brace for Roosters backlash

If our forwards can lay the platform like they have been, I am confident we will win.
  6. Sherwin_7

Congratulations to all at the Bulldogs

Gould knows when he sees something special. Although I am still waiting for round 21 to get revenge for our round 3 loss.
  7. Sherwin_7

Good read on Trent- SMH article. Proud to be a dog!

Great perseverance from a great player. I am happy for Trent and hope he can show just how good he can be next Wednesday.
  8. Sherwin_7

Vossy: James graham is my top pick

He has to be one of the toughest players I have ever seen. He just keeps going and going. I mean look at his stats. He has completely overhauled the role of props in his time in the NRL.
  9. Sherwin_7

Round 10 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Typical Boyd the hog. F**k you Cherry Evans.
  10. Sherwin_7

Either that or Tinkler has agreed to share his cupcakes if they manage a win..
  11. Sherwin_7

Manly's in. 10-4. Since when does Matai kick for goal.
  12. Sherwin_7

Newcastle are playing quite well. Manly look uninterested and Cherry Evans looks distracted.
  13. Sherwin_7

RLW MOLE - Blues new halves pairing - TRENT HODKINSON and @joshreynolds9

Both the boys deserve a shot. They have been playing some great footy behind our mammoth forward pack. It's going to be a tough series but hopefully they can help NSW bring it home.
  14. Sherwin_7

Josh Morris try saver 'play of the year'

'Play of the century' more like it.. Great heart from Jmoz to bring Johnson down and not a second too late..