Recent content by ShepardDog

1. ShepardDog

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

Good first half, can feel the disappointment in the commentators voices and I love it. Also is that Zaduis the 9 or moyle lol? The commentators keep referring to the 9 as Moyle but on the team lists it’s Zaduis lol probably the commentators issue the dumb c****
  2. ShepardDog

Soccer The Liverpool FC Super Thread

So how good is Amorim? As he seems to be next in the pecking order.
  3. ShepardDog

https://x.com/_pauljoyce/status/1773455025957753006?s=46 It ain’t looking good… however when I try access the article it says the page you’re looking for can’t be found so maybe something has changed I’m not sure. But this would be a massive blow if true.
  4. ShepardDog

Our management? You sure you’re a Liverpool fan? Because there’s no chance this happens.
  5. ShepardDog

2024 Round 3 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Oh fuck off.. refs and bunker love helping the sharks that was the clearest strip ever.
  6. ShepardDog

Galvin already better than Burton lol
  7. ShepardDog

Man stadium must be so full and everyone must be dying to go to the game for those prices lol :tearsofjoy:
  8. ShepardDog

This some sort of joke or photoshop? No way these prices are that high for the back to back wooden spooners lmao
  9. ShepardDog

lol quickest uprising to downfall ever. I’m all for this, love the humbling. Dragon fans were hyping up their team after round 1 lol, was really pissing me off :tearsofjoy:
  10. ShepardDog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Even though I would love him in first grade, with our middles no chance best to let him develop in cup and keep good confidence and have him primed for next year.
  11. ShepardDog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

Well after this game let’s give him a contract. And no this isn’t just a one off, this is how he usually plays.