Recent content by shaun5150

1. S

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

A great example of the soft attitude that was killing the club for years. He and the other players had to be removed so we can start getting success back. No club or player will want him now. Plus did he have to win every wrestle? For 45 years i've followed this club and what I love about it is...
  2. S

News Why it’s time for Cameron Ciraldo to pull trigger on big Bulldogs’ change

As much as I agree. I don't think they will get rid of Cam this year. That would be 3 coaches in 6 years or close too. At this rate Pay was the best. Seriously Dean Pay.
  3. S

Round 4 Press Conference

How annoying is it when these muppets drop the ball. Jesus suffering fuck. Especially over the line
  4. S

Round 4 Press Conference

Or a Geoff Toovey
  5. S

Opinion Critta leadership Material

Sign him for 10 years like Josh Morris. See how he lifts Kiks too
  6. S

Opinion You can't win games by defence alone?

Maybe Cam is a good Assistant, not a head coach
  7. S

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

Go to NRL on Youtube. They put all the games on the next day
  8. S

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

Start getting the mongrel back. The whole comp is against us. Do a Ricky Stuart and put up the Fuck em signs all over. Cam said we got bullied, WTAF. Bulldogs players used to be the Bullies. If he can't get a change soon, Cam will need to move back to Penrith
  9. S

How many wins will we have by round 10?

If we are 2-8 this year Cam needs to go. He is getting the team he wants and this Moneyball idea is bullshit
  10. S

News He’s going to be a great No. 6’: Ciraldo shuts down Burton move after Bulldogs star ruled out

When our forwards are getting run over can someone (Burton), just kick for touch and slow the game, giving our boys a rest. Bombs are shit. Everyone is catching them anyway. FFS work with what we have.
  11. S

News Dogs of Poor - Dean Ritchie

Most coaches that lost last weekend said they were disappointed. Our coach was proud of the effort. Although that is nice to say, i'm concerned Cam is not paying attention to the game, like leaving Josh on for far too long after he was injured. He needs to get angry and start questioning ref's...
  12. S

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Can't wait for the press conference. Should be insightful