Recent content by shannon2009

1. shannon2009

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

One showed glimpses of being a good first grader then got injured, the other proved not to be up to grade. 50% success rate ain’t too bad trying to rebuild a club
  2. shannon2009

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

This! Although I’d try O’Neill first, other clubs have never been afraid of playing an 18 year old but we always have been reluctant to try one
  3. shannon2009

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

He’s cost us two games now with his shitness
  4. shannon2009

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

This! I couldn’t understand why Tracey wasn’t just moved back there
  5. shannon2009

Dissallowed Kiks Try

Obstruction
  6. shannon2009

According to zero tackle Jonah Pezet, Brad Schneider and Sam Walker are all off contract at the end of 2025 All young but whether they actually become available is a different story
  7. shannon2009

We have a different team this year, sexton is the best 7 currently at the club. Hutchinson is not a starting half at any level.
  8. shannon2009

1. Tracey 2. Wilson 3. Critta 4. Kiraz 5. Fox 6. Burton 7. Sexton
  9. shannon2009

He’s the Tolman of halves
  10. shannon2009

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

That’s what I’m getting at, ciraldo had everyone except Tracey fit and available and got it wrong. he literally decided to play the ONLY back that had no game fitness in kiraz over xerri. the bloke has nfi
  11. shannon2009

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Coach put a fresh one on with 4 mins to go so that’s probably why
  12. shannon2009

Yep every other coach/team plays their most talented players. Not us we play the one that talk best. I’d prefer skeltons 160m 5 tackle busts 1-2 errors over a 90kg ragdoll
  13. shannon2009

Yeah I’m putting 100 down that we hear “great effort” “the process”