Recent content by sgodllubsti

1. sgodllubsti

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

mahoney has lit the fuse, big jack will go crazy next couple of weeks
  2. sgodllubsti

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

tell me when in that game did he take control near the line, when did he orginise play, when did he do a little kick through
  3. sgodllubsti

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

please gus get us a number 7, banish hutchinson
  4. sgodllubsti

Race Fixed?

waller having a sook that mr brightside didn't take the field up to the tearaway leader, waller had 3 in the race if he wanted a pacemaker he could have directed one of his own runners do it one thing about pommy gallops the big distance races there's always pacemakers in the race personally, I...
  5. sgodllubsti

Rumour Souffs to appoint big Mal as coach

meninga cant coach he would be a big flop with souths
  6. sgodllubsti

Bondi stabbing

just sickening what happened yesterday, add that to the stabbing in QLD shopping center a couple of months ago, you start to question if your safe anywhere when going about your business is it time for security guards to be armed
  7. sgodllubsti

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

if you think thats a sin bin or not doesn't matter, the problem is its a dumb play by our player
  8. sgodllubsti

hutchinson not even reserve grade player
  9. sgodllubsti

turpin to bust one of the storm players, and have a personal battle with munster
  10. sgodllubsti

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

no fuck no
  11. sgodllubsti

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

the main thing i got from today's game was just how much influence sutton has on any game the dogs play, and how at crucial times the rabbits get gifted a get-out-of-trouble call, be it against us for a simple infringement, or the rabbits get let off some kind of foul play
  12. sgodllubsti

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

im normally on the side of dont go blaming the referees for what happens on the field, but today we are being completely fucked over by sutton and the bunker
  13. sgodllubsti

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

bulldogs have no forwards no grunt we have more utilities than a freekin bhp mine site
  14. sgodllubsti

Official NSW CUP Jersey Flegg Ron Massey Scores ,Squads and Team News 2024

most of the team are shirt grabbers, embarrassing
  15. sgodllubsti

The NRL hits Las Vegas, where results on and off the field could be explosive

no matter what happens the media will kiss pvl arse and talk this up as a huge success