Recent content by seven07

1. seven07

From the BIG MAN !!!

2. seven07

WADDELL. PELE

A players job is to show potential. A coach is job is to get the best out of that potential for the best part of 80 mins, no matter how hard headed the player is.
  3. seven07

WADDELL. PELE

So you rather have a fit player in the field that would absolutely struggle to make a 1st grade squad anywhere else. Then have a player like Pele who actually is a DAMAGING PROP and puts a dent in the opposition defence ?
  4. seven07

WADDELL. PELE

I don’t understand how on God’s green earth, guys like Waddell continue to play 1st grade on big minutes every week. And players like PELE who actually make a difference only get 10mins a game WTF is going on, it’s like we have a school mentality where we are only picking favourites, seriously...
  5. seven07

TPJ 'conman' needs to be released

What do you want him to do on his OWN FFS GROW UP. Stop comparing him to the Penrith side he played in. We don’t have a fisher Harris or a Leota or Yeoh. Just except the fact we need a 1st grade PROP until then expect more of these performances.
  6. seven07

Opinion Karl Oloapu

Mate thank F*ck someone understands the basics, if the forwards are getting dominated every week then it doesn’t matter if you have the Australian spine nothing is going to happen.
  7. seven07

POTTER INPUT.

Not CC LOL Potter likes staying loyal LOL
  8. seven07

POTTER INPUT.

Apparently wants to keep the harmony in the coaching staff.
  9. seven07

POTTER INPUT.

Doesn’t like to change, he likes to stay loyal.
  10. seven07

POTTER INPUT.

I’ve heard from my source that M.POTTER is having too much input into team selections, and has an OLD SCHOOL mentality in regards to certain selections. CC needs to stop this mate bullshit and just pick the best TEAM.
  11. seven07

Pele

Mate please the bloke took on the sharks pack on his own.
  12. seven07

Pele

Please give me TPJ any day of the week, I’ll take a standover over a pushover anyway if the week
  13. seven07

Pele

Mate 100% what the hell do you want him to do on his own.
  14. seven07

TPJ, PRESTON, BURTON, MAHONEY, PELE, KARL

Have to disagree mate, yeah he did do a stuff up here and there but thought he had his better games today, especially after that mistake he rushed back and started manning up in defence.