Recent content by senshidog

1. senshidog

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

Okay, so IF the club settles.... 1. He is currently 22, so possibly a 10 year (250+ game career) career is generous at best. 2. He (if anything) should get minimum Top 30 player wage + 10%. Another thing... IF this happens, does it then flow on to impacting our salary cap. Gees that's a good...
  2. senshidog

How do you deal with noisy neighbours?

Plot Twist .... Blue boost is said neighbour! That's your answer. Google up the property and find out the agent. Contact the agent and raise the issue. Tenants have a responsibility to ensure they are not creating a nuisance, nor interfereing with others peaceful enjoyment.
  3. senshidog

How has Brad Arthur not been fired yet?

Parra seem to hate change, and like AOB have excuses for underperforming this year now. Bellamy has been coaching Storm for 22 consecutive years now. Since 2003. In that period Storm (despite being cap cheats), have only missed the finals series in one year (when they got wooden spoon).
  4. senshidog

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

Woah, that .... is odd. Gotta admit I didn't read that much into the link (and I did look at it before posting my initial comment). Loghan Lewis shows his birthday as a day before "Lachlan Lewis" has listed. I suspect somethings gone amiss with their data entry, as despite quite a bit of...
  5. senshidog

Huh? Elite LL and LL in NSW Cup are the same as the guy that played for Bulldogs. There's also a Loghan Lewis (you might be thinking of) who plays for Raiders. Could have sworn he was out of Top 30 squad this year.
  6. senshidog

So it went from 12 players wrestling him, to "seinor squad", to an entire squad. Sounds like there is some creative elaboration there, and if that can be proven by clubs lawyers, then other exaggerations might form part of our legal teams arguements. I do wonder too if perhaps he has breached...
  7. senshidog

I could be wrong but pretty sure Lachlan Lewis is not on an NRL contract with Raiders. Like Nick Coctric at Raiders, and Braidon Burns at Souths. He was 18th man in the NSW Cup game against us the other week, and another earlier in the season, so I think he's teetering between NSW Cup and...
  8. senshidog

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

Might be playing injured, or have bulked up too much, as I recall last year he seemed to be a lot quicker off the mark.
  9. senshidog

Oh yeah.... Ethan Strange will get the reins then if they can't get Sanders immediately.
  10. senshidog

Hope he has deep pockets, because paying the Bulldogs legal costs are going to sting when costs are awarded AGAINST him. Assuming all that the papers have been told is truthful and not a complete lie / sob story.
  11. senshidog

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

Clemton Park under 10s would have put a score against Knights in NSW Cup this week gone.. they were terrible. Forwards were non existent and they couldn't do a thing right. Taking nothing away from a solid and convincing Bulldogs performance though, but it's not really the game to judge...
  12. senshidog

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

Braidon Burns is playing NSW Cup for Rabbitohs this year. Not on an NRL Top 30 contract though as far as I know.
  13. senshidog

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

Mid range is no mistake. It's deliberate driving whilst tanked. Made worse that he was already suspended. At a minimum: - Alcohol Interlock Device required. - 6 month licence suspension. Sharks have acted fast and not sugar coated it. Stood down from both games and training until court and...
  14. senshidog

Dale Finucane calls time on career effective immediately!

A long career, and a player you always knew what you'd get. But when it comes to head injuries you can't muck around.
  15. senshidog

Forget about this one.. Raiders are pushing hard to get Sanders released from Parramatta this season, and failing that signing him from 2025 onwards. If he doesn't get released early, Ethan Strange or Jack Wighton will cover Fogartys injury stint.