Recent content by BELMORE

1. BELMORE

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Let’s go. Dogs in the top 8 now.
  2. BELMORE

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

What’s it got to do with me? It’s him? He’s apparently got all of these mental health issues. That’s him. Ofcourse I have a right to voice my opinion on something based on the facts that have been shared. He did 15 minutes of wrestling and had a whinge. if he has issues, he needs to be...
  3. BELMORE

Thats the decision of the person and is very unfortunate for themselves and those around. He had access to more support to manage his health than 99% in the world. Time to take responsibility.
  4. BELMORE

Whats wrong with putting shit on people with mental health issues? Nothing wrong with calling him a soft cock… he is. His mental health issues are his own, and he has support to manage and deal with them. You don’t get a free ride because of mental health “issues”, which is what he’s trying to do
  5. BELMORE

is Clint Newton Topines personal advisor?
  6. BELMORE

Who’s advising Topine seriously
  7. BELMORE

RIP Terry Hill!

Wonder what he was getting up to in the Philippines
  8. BELMORE

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

Everyone is going through And he has access to more support than most people in Australia. Have you got any more excuses for drink and drug driving? He can go a step further and put his own kid in the car like Sam Burgess, what a great human
  9. BELMORE

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

It’s not that sad. He made the choice, and he’s put other people at risk for his own selfish decision.
  10. BELMORE

Dale Finucane calls time on career effective immediately!

Tough bloke. When I watched him play earlier this year you could tell the game had passed him
  11. BELMORE

Opinion Patolo

Poor fella, it’s sad to see.
  12. BELMORE

Opinion Sam Hughes

Hughes going to be the premier prop in the comp within 2 years the bloke is a beast. I don’t think he gets enough wraps on here, everything he does it quality. This guy has played like 10 games of first grade and barely any minutes in some and he looks seasoned
  13. BELMORE

This is the best we have looked in 5 years.

We’re back in the 8 this year. Tigers, south’s, titans, Newcastle, eels are locks for somewhere between 9-17. raiders, dragons, cowboys also won’t be in the 8 and the last team to round it out in the eagles or dolphins
  14. BELMORE

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Probably the Facebook fans that were jizzing over Lachlan Lewis and were cut when he wasn’t re signed. Numpties
  15. BELMORE

Opinion Reed Mahoney

He’s killing it this year, still getting the balance of his game right. But he’s bribing the intensity and he’s ruffled the feathers of people every week. Love him.