Recent content by Scrubdog

1. S

Klemmer & Frawley

A good kicking game will get more minutes out of your forwards, particularly repeat sets giving them a breather
  2. S

Matty Johns Show

Yes nailed it He's a tough little rooster but runs like he's scared to bury himself into the line. I think he just needs a half break to start backing himself to give it a go on his own
  3. S

So What Have We Learnt ....

Some teams get better when injuries and suspensions strike
  4. S

Matty Johns Show

Well said
  5. S

Bye bye Mbye

Worth a crack, we didn't go backwards without him and gives him a free crack at fullback
  6. S

Mbye at Centre

Him and Daniel Mortimer play the same position lol
  7. S

Michael Lichaa

I'd think he'd rate in the bottom 3 or 4 out of that list on current form Certainly well below the top 4 sides and would weaken their teams if he took the hooking role in their rosters Does he have the potential to improve to their levels?
  8. S

Michael Lichaa

Roosters - friend and Watson Cowboys - Granville / Fensom Storm - Smith Tigers - Ballin / Mcillrick Cronulla - Segyaro and Bailey Warriors - Luke Parramatta - Kaysa Pritchard Titans - Peats / Ryan Simpkins Merge - Cameron McInnes Groncos - Mcullough Rabbitohs - Farah and Cook Manly - Korisau /...
  9. S

Michael Lichaa

Depends on what money he wants If happy to be signed on what he's already on he'd be worth keeping, gives option of developing the young hookers for another season and probably trialling mbye there with Licha off the bench or vice versa - Mbye gives us quality cover for whole backline which is...
  10. S

Bye bye Mbye

Bit of Be n Hornby
  11. S

HASLER "The spine tonight is what a spine should be"

I get the feeling Hasler doesn't say anything without a reason Was he just commenting on the way the spine went tonight?
  12. S

Elliots progression

W ondering the same thing nyself