Recent content by Scoobs

1. S

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 10| POST GAME | Panthers vs Bulldogs

Good effort. The missed tackles aren't that telling against riff. In one run may broke 4 tackles and made exactly 3 forward metres, they just jump across and bump off. Would be much more concerned if we were missing tackles up the middle. Keep playing with that effort and we will be fine.
  2. S

To all the people saying dogs got the wrong assistant.

Correct punctuation is your friend
  3. S

Here's the point, and i will make it really obvious for the slow kids. We have been getting bashed for 18 months for picking the wrong panthers assistant to be our head coach, now we are looking decent with a very average, albeit young and promising roster. our friends in nz have an amazing...
  4. S

I don't particularly care about the 2 blokes personally, but i will always go into bat for the blue ad white, fuck all the idiots saying we picked the wrong assistant in ciraldo over webster, warriors look absolutely toilet. They might finish above us eventually, but with the roster they have it...
  5. S

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Have watched the replay and can't work out what they were whingeing about. You don't end up the worst team in the comp by chance, they have terrible discipline and it shows every week. Also, i used to want to see big Stefano in the blue and white but that was piss weak. We had morrin returning...
  6. S

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 9 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Tigers

Joeys an absolute dumb ****. Still salty about the day haz put one over from the sideline to beat them
  7. S

Opinion Team for 2025

Woods is nowhere near first grade. O'neill maybe but they will be patient. Royce hunt can get fucked, fat and lazy is the last thing we need. Fell for that trap with pele
  8. S

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

I'm not convinced illias is a half. Looks more like a 5/8 or bench utility to me.
  9. S

Opinion Lachlan Ilias

because, like all decent halves, he's a mouthy **** that tells the other boofheads where to go, thus freeing up burton to what he is best at ie: running
  10. S

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

You just know this is going to blow up for us. fuck this fuckin guy, just when things were starting to turn around. Hopefully he gets laughed out of court and goes and finds a pay day in the super league, or just fucks right off and gets a real job. Would love to see him whingeing on a job site...
  11. S

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

I think if Karl ever returns it will be as a lock, not sure about the other 3 but it's a good problem to have. Think they will have a big decision to make when burto's contract is due for renewal.
  12. S

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

Interesting that O'neill has jumped out of the ground in the last 12-18 months and all the talk has been about woods. Is o'neill a late bloomer (compared to woods) or have they deliberately kept him out of the spotlight?. Either way i reckon he debuts this year and may have already jumped sexy...
  13. S

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

If we can get one of the canberra big boys this would be ideal. Mooney is the obvious one but Ata Mariota looks the goods, Big red not getting any game time and could be useful as well.
  14. S

Team after the bye

Other than injury, sexton may not play for us again. I'm starting to think everyone views hutch as a placeholder for O'neill. No point keeping sexton around if this is the case, hopefully we get some value for him.
  15. S

Rd 7 vs Knights 3-2-1

Loved what critta was about today. Loomed over kp a few times in the first half and looked proper ready to bash him. reed was nice, understated but tough, burto starting to realise his role.