Recent content by SaMi..

1. S

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Haven't been on here for months, so i'm not sure if this has already been mentioned. We're after Ken Sio from The Eels, we wanted him before June 30 this year but got knocked back respectively. We're looking to get him for the 2015 season, IF Parra don't offer him anything to stay.
  2. S

Chase Stanley Injury

I'm hearing there was some ligament damage done.
  3. S

Hayne unhappy- dogs are watching him closely.

Hayne isn't going anywhere, from the man himself. All a ploy, he'll get his money at Parra.
  4. S

Inu signed with Tigers

Inu is as unprofessional as they come, was told he had to fight to get back into first grade and it doesn't sit well with him. The fact he's getting outshined by squad players in Chase Stanley and Corey Thompson makes you question the hunger the man has. Really average, Des won't settle for it...
  5. S

MNF: Bulldogs v Sharks Match Thread

Pie Hour guys, discounted pies up until kick off lol.
  6. S

Inu to fullback

*facepalm*
  7. S

Round 1 (v Broncos) team news

Looks like I was right :)
  8. S

Bulldogs 2014 injury updates

Lafai will be pushing to return against the sharks, the long turn around will work in his favour. Overall, it's good news, they're all little niggles that Des won't risk so early in the season.
  9. S

Bulldogs 2014 injury updates

Too69u I believe your info is false, Hodkinson and Ennis will be fit for round 1, Kasiano and Eastwood will miss next weeks clash, Inu will return in Round 3, depending on how well his face heals.
  10. S

Des The Poacher

I can say that this definitely didn't happen.
  11. S

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

check your messages.
  12. S

What's been happening peeps? =)
  13. S

Haven't gone missing mate, still here so watch what you say yeah =].