Recent content by sam snee

1. sam snee

Your Round 1 Team?

1:Tracey 2:kiraz 3:xerri 4:critta 5:foxx 6:burton 7:Hutchison 8:king 9:Mahoney 10:Hughes 11:kikau 12:presto 13:w.g.d 14:Curran 15:faamausili 16:kautoga 17mann
  2. sam snee

Your favourite Bulldogs GF win & why?

88 just the pre game show was on another level,never forget tigers came out to eye of the tiger,they were heavy favourites terry lamb famously knocked ellery Hanley we won !
  3. sam snee

News Burtons view of the shape of planet Earth.

He’s right flat as a pancake we live in a sealed environment then again sheep will believe anything
  4. sam snee

News The Mole: Bulldogs facing 'huge decision' over 'rusty' recruit Bronson Xerri

Yeah he’s like a thoroughbred ripped and ready to be unleashed crucial we get the timing right wen he comes back it’s why I say Tracey@3 and Taff @1 to start the year and see how they go one thing I do know now is Gus and cc have a gun backline with plenty of points in them our middle however...
  5. sam snee

WWOS MOLE Terrell May

Can’t believe club left it this late without 1st class middles can’t expect to make the 8 with the worse middles in the competition annother shit year
  6. sam snee

2024 Bulldogs Finals Bound!?

14 I honestly don’t see us improving without decent middles atm by far worse middles in the comp sadly
  7. sam snee

My Backline For trials Update.

1.Tracey 2.kiraz 3.xerri 4.critta 5.ado carr 6.burton 7.sexton
  8. sam snee

Official Gus's Message

Can anyone paste, link won’t work thnx
  9. sam snee

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Hame Sele

WE NEED PAYNE HUSS This guy is on another level if you wana be the best target the best ! Plz Gus make it happen
  10. sam snee

News Manly ‘desperation signing’ done despite Dogs denials as Gould’s UK Flanagan offload bid revealed

Not sure I’ll have alamoti ahead of averillo atm who knows wat the outcome will be either way a good headache to have
  11. sam snee

News Flanno’s Out Baby (Maybe)

Gotta feeling we have a look at Shitsta wel make a decent 13 tbh on his day he’s a match winner though he must stay fit maybe have a Clause in his contract that he must stay under a certain weight or he will be docked 15% of his wage per week that’ll keep him away from kfc
  12. sam snee

Another One Bites The Dust - Burns injured

Burns was one of our best yesterday,deserves an extension purely on the heart he showed for the jersey shame he got injured on that form he could have stayed in first grade for a while,wonder who slots in hopefully not okunbor don’t ever want to see him on the wing again
  13. sam snee

Aaron Schoupp On Being Forced Out Of The Bulldogs

By far those two make the kennel at times unbearable fukin head doers
  14. sam snee

Roosters interest in Moses

Uncle nick always gets his man I mean his strike rate is phenomenal heard he pays them in crypto these days