Recent content by S.B.W_Jnr

1. S.B.W_Jnr

Back 5

1: Patten 2: El Masri 3: Lolesi 4: Tonga 5: Utai That was 2004 best backline
  2. S.B.W_Jnr

Your full strength team

My exact thoughts lol
  3. S.B.W_Jnr

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

Would be good to see how IBM will progress after his injury. Montgomery has returned playing for the Wyong Roos https://www.zerotackle.com/ex-bulldogs-forward-returns-to-the-field-208443/
  4. S.B.W_Jnr

News Fa'amanu Browns story

Too much focus on the social media him and Atoni if they'd focus more on training and performing on the field I think theyd get more fg games as they both have the potential. More so Atoni i didn't think he was hungry enough more on the socials and worry about what hair cut to have.
  5. S.B.W_Jnr

No Source Trey Mooney

The only way I can see this happening is Mooneys Manager approaching the dogs like how Sextons manager approached the dogs. If there's no movement by the manager then Mooney needs a new manager. The dogs should be buying Mooney and Thomas Mikaele for the remaining of 2024 and 2025. Its a no...
  6. S.B.W_Jnr

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

Lomax to eels Schuster to Dragons
  7. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Skelton

I can't see him being re-signed - also have a feeling he'll end up in England and kill it there. Unless dogs start selecting from this round and onwards.
  8. S.B.W_Jnr

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

First half was really impressive and second half was really embarrassing
  9. S.B.W_Jnr

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Mistakes and penalties is what stuffing them in the second half.
  10. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Should we sign Angus Crichton?

No not what we need. Sign Trey Mooney and Thomas Mikaele mid year signings.
  11. S.B.W_Jnr

Where is Xerri?

He'll get there, he has to work on his defence before hes ready for fg. Progressing well may get a taste of FG towards the second half of the season.
  12. S.B.W_Jnr

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

01. Connor Tracey 02. Blake Wilson 03. Jacob Kiraz 04. Stephen Crichton 05. Jeral Skelton (xerri ain't ready yet) 06. Matt Burton 07. Toby Sexton/Taffe 08. Max King 09. Reed Mahoney 10. Poasa Faamausili 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Kitione Kautoga 13. Jaeman Salmon 14. Kurt Mann 15. Samuel Hughes 16...
  13. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Gus on Twitter

Gus should be working out a mid year signing of Thomas Mikaele and Trey Mooney. What a difference that would make. I watched Thomas Mikaele in the trial match against raiders and he killed it. Scored two tries and had 4 offloads which some of them led to tries. I don't get it do we need to put a...
  14. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Gus on Twitter

Raiders are well stocked in the forwards, it would be ideal for him to move on as Papalli and Tapine are ahead of him. More chance of FG and game time with the dogs.
  15. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Gus on Twitter

Roy Asotasi was one of the best props in the world and he was 183cm and 103kg. Mooney's stats speaks for itself. I honestly hope dogs go after him for next year if not mid season swap with Sutton. I'm sure Stuart wouldn't mind sutton back.