• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by S.B.W_Jnr

1. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Dolphin Watching

Is Sean O'Sullivan signing confirmed? Or was that just a rumour?
  2. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Team List Round 12 v Dragons + Match Discussion

Schoupp I don't mind there but Averillo? Surely someone else can offer more.
  3. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Credence Toia

I reckon a real solid preseason training will get him going for a start next year. Wouldn't want to rush him now.
  4. S.B.W_Jnr

Corey Allan

You mean averillo out who offers nothing
  5. S.B.W_Jnr

Corey Allan

I still think Kiraz should be in the centres
  6. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Matt dufty

Toia needs to put size on he's too light I think next year he'll get a go.
  7. S.B.W_Jnr

Here's the thing about 2024

The only way we will see progress and be successful again is investing in the Juniors we have lacked that for a while now.
  8. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Gus on Twitter

Barrett no longer at the dogs is because of Gus not the board. When Gus got involved weeks ago during training and won that's when it all changed for Barrett. Had he won against the knights he would be still coach this week. This was Gus decision.
  9. S.B.W_Jnr

Rumour Dogs considering Cameron Smith

BBO dropped to nsw cup ?
  10. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Dolphin Watching

They should take JMK
  11. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Brent Naden

Give back Panthers Naden and take Taylan May
  12. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Brent Naden

Allan for naden when fit and kiraz for Averillo when eligible. We will see better results on that side. 1.Dufty 2. Allen 3. Kiraz 4. Schoupp 5. Addo-Carr
  13. S.B.W_Jnr

Official Injury updates

What's the latest update on the injury list ? Would like to know on Allen and rfm
  14. S.B.W_Jnr

Opinion Averillo

Needs time in Reggie's. I'd bring someone else in. Kiraz would be good obviously that won't happen until after rd 11. Maybe alamoti until Kiraz comes available.
  15. S.B.W_Jnr

Round 8 Team V Roosters Match Discussion

Let's hope bbo gets on earlier not the last 7 minutes!