• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by s-704

1. s-704

Coronavirus.

So now you're saying men are the problem?? Far out. First you say it's masks, now men are the problem? Where is the graph that says so?? [emoji23][emoji23]. [emoji23][emoji23]
  2. s-704

Avo

But what happens if Flanagan fires?
  3. s-704

Coronavirus.

Looking good chief. Keep it up NSW!!
  4. s-704

Coronavirus.

They aren't working in Europe, as the they are two close to one another and what doesn't help there cause is the fact that people are allowed to travel freely. None of the European borders are shut and there are no travel bans.
  5. s-704

Coronavirus.

Yeah mate. I am currently reading the DC Rebirth flash comics. I like how he is characterized similarly in the comics and show, unlike the Sheldon Copper version we got in the Justice League movie.
  6. s-704

Coronavirus.

Good news chief. Keep it up nsw!! Btw nice avatar.
  7. s-704

Coronavirus.

Well 5th day in a row with no local cases in NSW with 17,431 tests. Keep it up NSW!!
  8. s-704

Coronavirus.

NSW is somewhat open and we have done well to keep cases low.
  9. s-704

Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

Poor soul. Hope for all the best for him. Hopefully someone is checking on DWZ's mental well being as it's his brother and no doubt this would be on the back of his mind.
  10. s-704

Coronavirus.

Looking good chief. 0 cases and decent testing numbers. Keep the testing numbers high NSW!!
  11. s-704

Avo

So does that mean Burton is coming this year?
  12. s-704

Coronavirus.

Yeap it sure is great chief. Lets keep the high testing numbers up. I don't think any other Australian state is having high testing numbers like we have.
  13. s-704

Avo

Liccha is not coming back.
  14. s-704

Coronavirus.

Wow 19,959 tests. That is higher than yesterday. 0 cases for the third day in row!! Well done NSW. Keep it up!!
  15. s-704

Coronavirus.

Increased testing numbers and 0 again chief. It is very good news. If we keep this up they may ease restrictions soon.