1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

s-704's Recent Activity

1. s-704 liked Family Guy's post in the thread Bulldogs hang Pay out to dry.

Yes I can see that. IMO, CHN didn't do anything wrong at all - he should never have been sacked, so any media sympathy for him is...

Jul 2, 2020 at 10:44 PM
  2. s-704 liked Bulldog_4_Life's post in the thread Fox Sports DOGS DRAW UP TARGET LIST.

Cotric, Bateman, Hastings in, Elliot out. That would put some excitement back into the club. I like Elliot but at no more than 300k

Jul 2, 2020 at 10:04 PM
  3. s-704 replied to the thread Daily Telegraph/Rothfield New Zealand Warriors target Jackson Hastings with Wigan’s John Bateman deal close.

We are also stuck in the 90s and unless your related to the Moores/Andersons/Britts you are the perfect fit to our needs.

Jul 2, 2020 at 9:40 PM
  4. s-704 replied to the thread Elliot video circulating.

So based on what you said it pretty much means Elliot's gone yeah?

Jul 2, 2020 at 9:24 PM
  5. s-704 replied to the thread Opinion Our club is not an attraction anymore.

Any updates on tonight's meeting?

Jul 2, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  6. s-704 liked QLDdogsfan's post in the thread Daily Telegraph/Rothfield New Zealand Warriors target Jackson Hastings with Wigan’s John Bateman deal close.

Smith would be a great signing he has Bulldogs DNA all over him imo. Really thought we had a good shot with Cotric, we are heading in...

Jul 2, 2020 at 7:40 PM
  7. s-704 replied to the thread Elliot video circulating.

So why is it an issue now? It happened 5 years ago. Move on.

Jul 2, 2020 at 6:05 PM
  8. s-704 liked AlzzBulldog's post in the thread John Bateman.

English journo has said that Bateman, Thompson and gildart could all be at the bulldogs soon

Jul 2, 2020 at 4:21 PM
  9. s-704 replied to the thread Foran.

Hopefully Bateman and cotric sign with us man. I am not Pay's biggest fan but I felt for him when was pleading for some quality players...

Jul 2, 2020 at 9:33 AM
  10. s-704 liked Natboy's post in the thread Foran.

This isn’t directed at you Dexter but just my opinion on the matters. I’d keep Foran on for a small contract. If he doesn’t want to...

Jul 2, 2020 at 9:31 AM
  11. s-704 replied to the thread Foran.

My god what a shit fest. I don't remember the previous mob being split before.

Jul 2, 2020 at 8:58 AM
  12. s-704 liked Dexter35's post in the thread Foran.

Thompson is Tolman's replacement. Tolman will not be re-signed and he will retire unless he finds a gig in the English Super League. In...

Jul 2, 2020 at 8:57 AM
  13. s-704 replied to the thread Look at this scrub.

Looks like Lewis is doing the biggest dump of his entire life. [emoji23][emoji23]

Jul 2, 2020 at 3:24 AM
  14. s-704 replied to the thread News NRL rivals circle Adam Elliott after Bulldogs’ ‘low-ball’ contract offer.

Don't think any of those players off contract will be kept.

Jul 1, 2020 at 10:24 PM
  15. s-704 liked btrainben's post in the thread Daily Telegraph/Rothfield New Zealand Warriors target Jackson Hastings with Wigan’s John Bateman deal close.

What did he say? He seems to be a bit of a loose cannon on social media. I agree, he shouldn't attack anyone from Canberra. They brought...

Jul 1, 2020 at 9:59 PM