Recent content by Rushy

1. R

Barrett Struggling

I know they're dragon players and all, but just confirms that the players need a LONG break to all overcome the niggly injuries they pick up during the season. Same goes for our boys!
  2. R

What went down on the forum last nite?

when does the Wellington RL deal commence? did they say
  3. R

Pick Skando Over Me - Mason

I'd pick Skandalis over big Willie. If he is picked (big Willie that is) I'm sure he wouldnt want to go? He played what 3 or 4 games this season? in the scheme of things i don't know how the selectors can warrant that?
  4. R

5 2005 & 06 Bulldogs selected for Tonga and Samoa

Channerity Ly is Samoan, but the weird one for me is Henry Perenara??? I thought he was maori... interesting to see were his samoan geneology comes from.
  5. R

Noad 'filthy' about lack of respect

Another bad decision made by the boys to add to an already dismal season. Let them get it out of their system now, so we can start next year on a fresh and positive vibe!
  6. R

Noad 'filthy' about lack of respect

Man - how the hell are these guys supposed to relax if every single move, be it mostly when bad is documented! I'm sick of hearing about all the bad things these boys are supposed to have done - why are the good things never reported! Get off there backs guys. Can't believe Noad would...
  7. R

Players Behaviour in the NRL...

Seriously, I think people need to stop criticising! I understand that some incidents are "un-professional", but how are these poor guys supposed to relax after a hard season when they are scrutinized so harshly. It is dis-heartening to read about these situations, but it just confirms that...
  8. R

Should Ryan be stripped of captancy

Give the guy a bit of a break. If they were doing well, would this poll even exist? I know a lot of kennelers have questioned his style over the year but for some people it takes a while to get used to the added pressure of captaincy.
  9. R

Hindmarsh desperate to play

Don't know what the overall game is going to be like, will be interesting to watch the brothers tho. Last time they'd get to play against each other really, what with Ian heading to France
  10. R

Betham back for Jones’ finale

LOL - how true is that!
  11. R

Will you boo Braith Anasta in Round 26?

OK - thanks for the tip. For whatever reason people have to boo Anasta, their entitled to their opinions. But remember how it looks when someone wearing a dogs jersey or supporting the dogs does something a little "non pc" and how the rest of the fans and the club get hammered for it!
  12. R

I don't get it then? Pricey left for money right. Anasta is leaving for the opportunity to work with another coach and further his rep career! CAREER!! Rugby League careers only last 10 years max and if the club can't keep him because of the SALARY Cap - don't boo him! As if there isn't...
  13. R

Did you boo Pricey when he left?
  14. R

Fresh blood in coaching ranks

Halligan was giving Carlos Spencer kicking advice last year...
  15. R

kiwis tri nations team

Can't see it really, especially the way those plonkers over here treated him!