Recent content by --roxxyy--

1. --roxxyy--

Sick to death of losing to Parrascum!

oh well, at least now they can take some dust off their trophy cabinet and add the bandage bear cup onto it, because it's all they will win this year :)
  2. --roxxyy--

Im New xD

lol heyss... welcome to kennel land :) dude that car is famous, always see it in the area :)
  3. --roxxyy--

Weekend Work

I don't know if it's what you're after but ANZ stadium and ACER arena are currently hiring. you get to watch everything for free and it's pretty good pay :)
  4. --roxxyy--

Storm lose rep pair

why is this in bulldogs discussion?
  5. --roxxyy--

Origin III: Queensland team announcement

10. Peter Civoneciva... who is Peter ?
  6. --roxxyy--

BEN ROBERTS and SCORE announce new sponsorship deal

Out with a foot injury for approximately the next six weeks, Bulldogs five-eighth Ben Roberts says it's been hard sitting in the stands. "It's been tough watching the boys from the sidelines the last few weeks. Like any athlete, you just want to get out there and help. I'm sure things will...
  7. --roxxyy--

Hickup and Hogwash

man this site is good for a laugh.
  8. --roxxyy--

The Good, the Bad, the Ugly?

lolllllllllll gold ^^
  9. --roxxyy--

Boys in blue

LOLLLLLLL I was driving down one of the main roads in my area and I saw the police man standing there with his speed camera -- but it didn't click to me that I'm IN A SCHOOL ZONE -- I kept going at 50km/h so I should expect something under my mums name in the mail soon
  10. --roxxyy--

Train Fines

I got fined in NZ last year.. yes kimmy in NZ. I was on my way to the doggies game with my mum and little brother and we were looking for a ticket booth, train came and we jumped on without a ticket-- anyways man in uniform comes around with colourful pieces of paper and I was like no thanks (...
  11. --roxxyy--

Benefit of the doubt?

who is this imposter ? bring back I R COOKIE ffs !! :p lol
  12. --roxxyy--

Hottest Guy Thread

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kevin locke.. yes he is good looking :)
  13. --roxxyy--

The Fully Sick Hektik Accent

I would also like to know the answer ...
  14. --roxxyy--

Steve Waugh Wants to Run the Dogs

wooooooooooooo Steve Waugh :) lol
  15. --roxxyy--

The "Joel Romelo" Pain-Train.

wow half italian half aboriginal what a mix :)