Recent content by Rottie

1. Rottie

What players should we dump at the end of the 2019 season

Swap klemmer for Napa. fuck my life
  2. Rottie

What players should we dump at the end of the 2019 season

Dump em all, the admin, players, staff, even the cleaners can fuckoff too who gives a shit. Fuck I’m so upset, I just saw the news
  3. Rottie

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

Taumalolo is the only way I’d move on from this. Fuck the club if they let Dave go
  4. Rottie

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Conor McGregor UFC 229!

Your joking yeah? Did you not see how happy Dana white was when he was saying how disgusted he was? He is/was loving the frontandbackpage news. he wanted to dance ffs , hype, hype, hype, money, money, money, PPV, publicity, money, money, hype, hype, money, sex drugs yeee
  5. Rottie

When khabib was staring down Conor just as the ref said ‘touch gloves if u like’ Conor was visibly shaken and intimidated. That’s when the fight was over. Ended before it even started. HAA
  6. Rottie

Look at his previous fights before making such a statement.
  7. Rottie

Attention: Fotis (NYE Fireworks Family)

Fuck bro if you are whinging about fireworks you are a fucking lucky person.... period.... thers people in the world that dont know how theyre going to eat their next meal... yet your saying fireworks this fireworks that seriously who gives a fuck about some sparkly lights. be grateful your...
  8. Rottie

Like I said great country.... fireworks is so goddamn important
  9. Rottie

You know your living in a great country when peoples are complaining about fireworks....
  10. Rottie

Golf R

Yeah i think im now leaning towards an 3. Thats a nice beemer.. what have you done to it so far?
  11. Rottie

Golf R

Bro that 335i is sexy as fuck... you've got very fine automotive taste. Good job tell me bro if you had the choice between an S3 or an R which way would you go?
  12. Rottie

Golf R

Really am considering the wrx i do love em. But ive got a suby now and wanted a bit of change but then again nothings set in stone. The audi S3 is another im seriously considering. Might take a few for a test run
  13. Rottie

Golf R

who has one? What problems do they have? Would you recommend? Are they fun? What are the alternatives under 40k.
  14. Rottie

What do you hate about gyms?

The people in it