Recent content by RookieDog

1. RookieDog

3.2.1 vs sharks

Salmon cooked = nice It’s also good raw in sushi
  2. RookieDog

Opinion Pre Season Training

Nice one Alan. The Castaway reference will be lost on many here on The Kennel
  3. RookieDog

Desperate halfback solution ?

Adam Reynolds will soon be dead from old age. He also hates the Dogs.
  4. RookieDog

News Jarome Luai meets with bulldogs as tigers ante the heat

Hey PG. Loved your description of Smith as “the little weasel fuck”. That’s exactly what he was. Smith was one of my all time most hated players for his arrogance and all the sneaky dirty play he was allowed to get away with. When he passed El Magic’s all time highest points, I hated Smith...
  5. RookieDog

Opinion The Game That Made Bennett Spend Big On Averillo

So true. Defence and hard carries out of our end not Averillo's cup of tea
  6. RookieDog

News 'Dogs gave me a purpose': Xerri grateful for second chance

Also the club should be informed he scams his way into Dogs games on a children's ticket. He admitted to doing so in writing on a public forum ie The Kennel. That's fraud and theft. Complete scam artist.
  7. RookieDog

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

Not having the greatest day so your post really helped. Gave me a good laugh. I especially liked the “crack heads” reference. Cheers.
  8. RookieDog

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

I think it goes like this: IBS = Irritable Bowel Syndrome Salmon = weak gutted dog Therefore Salmon = IBS dog Ipso facto and all that … I think
  9. RookieDog

Social Media Josh Curran

There are examples. I remember an article about Angus Chriton. One of his fingers kept getting dislocated and I think he had some of it cut off. Yuk!
  10. RookieDog

Opinion Jacob Preston

Yep. I hope he thinks it's funny because nobody else does.
  11. RookieDog

Social Media Josh Curran

Hi Wendog. I don't think the joint missing - the photo is just at an odd angle in this regard. You can see the edge of the fingernail on his index finger then separately his thumbnail. So he appears to be intact!
  12. RookieDog

Opinion Jacob Preston

Hi King Gus, Love the Ben Sherwin reference as it's what this Nasheed guy called Brent Sherwin in another thread. You've got a good memory.
  13. RookieDog

Official Luke Vella - Assistant Coach 2024

Check out this video. Luke talks about his injury - brachial plexus on his left side. Awful injury. Inspirational stuff to see how he responded in a positive way to a life changing injury - like you said, guts and determination. Wish him all the best for his coaching career.
  14. RookieDog

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

Critta marquee yes - but surely we don't have to release him yet - he hasn't even put on our jersey.