Recent content by roman

1. R

Napa

There both shit
  2. R

Napa

Am I the only one that thinks that his the biggest lemon that we have signed for a while. The guy can't tackle and runs like his on his rags. What you guys think
  3. R

Bring lewis back

You forgot HGH Novadex Clomid Pregnal Ivf
  4. R

Bring lewis back

How long is he out for
  5. R

Bring lewis back

Please bring lewis back and piss off Eliot guy is a dope
  6. R

Doggies need to get these guys out of the team list

Once there contracts are done then laters find a club or retire. We can have these guys man there slowing us down and there prob like 2.6m there I guess we can buy few good players
  7. R

Doggies need to get these guys out of the team list

Put them on gumtree or something just get rid of them. Montoya Lichaa Tolman Jmk Foran Fualalo Get rid of these duds and replace them with someone half decent you will have a good team.
  8. R

Mosses Mbye

Why is this guy even touching the ball on last. Also no support to our forwards when they try to offload. That’s what makes him different from barber. Mbye your not a freaking five eight. Don’t get m started on montoya ki1l me fml
  9. R

Time to blood fresh players?

We need also need to stop kicking stright to the opposition they catch it on the fly and make gapes. Need to Let the ball bounce or kick it out to get some breaks
  10. R

Time to blood fresh players?

Can we please drop Tolman Klemmer Adam Elliot Marcelo montoya- needs to go to weak always attacking on his side These guys need to be benched there just slowing us down