Recent content by rogueflare

1. rogueflare

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

He was forced?At any point, did he stand up and say “I don’t want to do this any more!” If he didn’t, how are we to assume that he was suffering? Bullshit case from a little bitch. And yeah, what they were saying about the Pacific Islanders… trying to call the sport out as racists. What are...
  2. rogueflare

News 'I can't understand the comments': Phil Gould counters Trent Robinson over Dominic Young send off furore

Deserved a send off… also, don’t forget, if that hit doesn’t land flush on his jaw and bounces off Taafe’s chest, Blake was through the line and probably would have scored. With Radley; what got him sin binned was the fact that his feet left the ground and he landed on the back of Crichton’s...
  3. rogueflare

News Team changes late mail vs Roosta

Sideburns… he didn’t shave those sideburns.
  4. rogueflare

Bright Side!!

Meh… at least you found a bright side.
  5. rogueflare

Bright Side!!

We are better than the Panthers and Titans, and on par with the Storm, in terms of points scored! So technically, we have a better attack than last year’s premiers!
  6. rogueflare

In your opinion who is the most underrated Bulldogs player ever?

Polla Mounter, Rod Silva, Jason Hetheringron (fave player), all already mentioned, but I’ll add one more: Tony Grimaldi
  7. rogueflare

Luke Brooks? Option? Rejects offer From Tigers

Tigers take our rejects; we don’t take their retards. It’s an unwritten agreement.
  8. rogueflare

Opinion Are we ever gonna lose this us against the world feeling

Yeah. We will lose it as soon as the world is no longer against us.
  9. rogueflare

Kiraz for Origin

please tell me Preston is a New South Welshman.
  10. rogueflare

BURTON: WELL DONE !!!!

Had to find a use for the bloke. Does nothing else.
  11. rogueflare

Official Gus on Twitter

Ha! Wish I knew something. Just offering a different perspective into Uncle Gus’ cryptogram.
  12. rogueflare

Official Gus on Twitter

No offers pending because they have all been accepted. Just waiting for the ink to dry before they are announced.
  13. rogueflare

Who is the next Bulldogs Captain?

Josh Reynolds! That’s why he was re-signed.
  14. rogueflare

Official Gus on Twitter

Referee, bunker and MRC will see it in a different light; they always see things differently depending on the player involved (think NAS from the Storm). Not saying he isn’t pro or anti Roosters, but at least Gus is consistent in his views.
  15. rogueflare

Mark O’Meley Back To The Bulldogs

And every chance I get, I have to watch it.