Recent content by Roger the alien

1. Roger the alien

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

What's with the white tape on the fins jerseys
  2. Roger the alien

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Inconsistency has always been the wahs problem, every year these kinda performances are like clockwork.
  3. Roger the alien

I get excited every week

Couldn't agree more, I haven't been invested in the first grade side for Several years now due to poor performances and ongoing disappointment but I'm starting to enjoy watching first grade again, even when we lose I'm walking away feeling proud to be a doggies fan.
  4. Roger the alien

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

Good luck to him, it's a shame he didn't stay with us, kid had potential.
  5. Roger the alien

Your early Origin teams 2024

1. Drinkwater 2. To'o 3. Best 4. Turbo 5. Lomax 6. Wighton 7. Cleary 8. Haas 9. Api 10. Jurbo 11. Murray 12. Martin 13. Yeo 14. Papenhuyzen 15. Stefano 16. Koloamatangi 17. Olakau'atu
  6. Roger the alien

Immigration debate

Gov needs to put a massive pause on immigration until the housing and infrastructure are ready to accommodate them.
  7. Roger the alien

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

No way they let go of the only established prop they have left and we don't need anymore backs.
  8. Roger the alien

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

I'm hoping over the next year or 2 Booth can convert his frame into muscle, until them I don't think he'll be first grade ready.
  9. Roger the alien

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

Last 2 tries were in his first game for the dogs last year before he got injured.
  10. Roger the alien

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Curran is definitely playing some minutes at prop this week
  11. Roger the alien

Harrison Edwards on the move?

I'm ok with this, never thought we'd retain him after this year anyway and didn't really see where he'd fit in moving forward with Mann and Morrin in first grade and Damon Marshall most likely moving up to take the 13 in cup next year.
  12. Roger the alien

No Source Trey Mooney

Has Joel heard this rumour yet.
  13. Roger the alien

Team against the knights

The Tetevano signing was definitely a panic buy. Thank God it's only for this year.