Rodzilla's latest activity

• Rodzilla
    im not sure im comfortable lending that much money
  • Rodzilla
    now that im jewish you might notice some changes with me ffs, im even switched on the covid vaccine and took 12 shots in one go just to...
  • Rodzilla
    my sister got a DNA test done and found out that we are a certain percentage jewish, so any place any time you want to fight to the...
  • Rodzilla
    but all this is good news because the world is too populated apparently so some need to sacrifice, the world will end unless more things...
  • Rodzilla
    Rodzilla replied to the thread Race Fixed?.
    it got run down in the group 1 last start, it faded out in its other 2000m start, its 2:02.02 is nothing special and it would have got...
  • Rodzilla
    a far bigger margin because craig williams rigged the race, saved the TAB and dogged everybody who put money on brightside or any other...
  • Rodzilla
    yes i do that, its such a pleasure to root for one horses downfall rather than win, but it is very damaging if it wins here is an...
  • Rodzilla
    to be fair this thing seems to be expanding under biden just fine trump and his fans have made a thing about trump knowing how to deter...
  • Rodzilla
    $4 for a while then we will be happy to pay $3
  • Rodzilla
    USA jnr has opened their airspace to Israel and the USA*
  • Rodzilla
    my favourite was when a jockey crashed into some horses and helped his girlfriend win the race, its the most romantic rigging of a race
  • Rodzilla
    in middle distance races like these the horses aren't running as fast as they can all the time or they would tire out, so it becomes a...
  • Rodzilla
    btw i know that horse racing is above board and there has never been any reason to ever suspect anything, but don't call me a conspiracy...
  • Rodzilla
    Rodzilla posted the thread Race Fixed? in Other Sports.
    this is a crazy race today, pride of jenni beat the heavily backed via sistina its weird because the winner is not really doing...
  • Rodzilla
    I’m pleasantly surprised that we are almost not shit