Recent content by Rod67

1. R

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again Eels are a completely different team away from CommBank and until they get a new coach they’re simply not a premiership threat. As Doggies fans we can always take solace in that Eels fans have and are doing it tougher than us. They seem to cling on to...
  2. R

Demetriou's 27 second presser

In a few weeks it will be Demetriwho. I'd love to be as sure with this week's Powerball numbers.
  3. R

1000% correct. Spot on. Soufffs just need a bit more time to find an interim coach and any wonder. Who’d want that job right now? The joint is toxic!
  4. R

As the report on the news said, JD has been given a stay of execution. Obviously the club are having trouble finding an interim coach as who’d want that poisoned chalice.
  5. R

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Your opinion. Ricky’s great . As I said you might be better off finding help if you’re that easily triggered by one of the games great halfbacks who is extremely loyal and protective of his players no matter which club he has coached at.
  6. R

Anyone with half a brain would except You.
  7. R

Maybe it's best you turn your TV off if you're that easily triggered. Ricky is a passionate coach, and he was a brilliant half back in League having come over Rugby union. He tells it like it is and that's refreshing to see, as he let every player know he wasn't happy in their performance...
  8. R

Where did I say she or any women referee's weren't? They should NOT be refereeing men's games as the men are stronger, faster and potentially could inflict serious injury if they were to get in the way of any of the 26 players on the field. The potential danger to women referee's is very...
  9. R

I only watch Bulldog, SSO and final matches in full. All other games I watch only highlights. Now I'll preface this by saying Women referees no doubt know the rules and I'm sure are capable in officiating games, but that should ONLY be for Womens Rugby League NOT the Men's. They have to get...
  10. R

Yeh, it's all about keeping bums on seats. Keep the fans engaged. If that was in the first half or early in the 2nd half nothing would have happened, including the academy award performance from Johnson who carried on like he'd done an ACL but managed to get up and kick the goal to send the...
  11. R

I take it most clubs have had similar situations, Bulldogs are no different when Anderson, a club legend, but had clearly stayed on longer than he should have. As they say everything comes to an end and after a while familiarity breeds contempt. One of our players, who will remain nameless...
  12. R

Well, that's partly true but respect is a two-way street and when a certain high-profile player within the playing group is getting favourable treatment over other players then you've lost the bulk of the playing group. I watched part of the presser last week after another Souffffs loss and...
  13. R

Players are simply saying they’ve had enough of the coach and are staying loyal to their fans. Demetriou will be gone early this week. No person, player or coach is bigger than the club.
  14. R

Friday 28th June 8pm at Accor. So long as we don’t get Sutton or Atkins as ref we’ll win that game. F’N hope so.
  15. R

Agree, they’re like the Eels but slightly better but don’t have the overall class or depth in their squad that the Panthers have. Only team I can see troubling Panthers are the Rorters, which pains me to say that but with uncle Nick having TPA’s like no other club they’re always going to be hard...