Recent content by Rockford

1. Rockford

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Alex Mckinnon would beat him in a foot race.
  2. Rockford

Security Cameras

How is turning off the power any different, wired to wireless?
  3. Rockford

Security Cameras

Yep that is the one. I don't think it does cars. People yes.
  4. Rockford

Security Cameras

Wouldn't touch Swann with a barge pole. They released an update which bricked heaps of cameras and did nothing but squirm and try and get out of it. I ended up throwing mine in the bin as they wouldn't work, the support is just some dude in Philippines or wherever who just tells you to do the...
  5. Rockford

Iron Mike V Jake Paul

I dunno, he looks Ok from 2 days ago. Mike Tyson BEGINS Jake Paul TRAINING Camp; SMASHES Pads looking like a MONSTER at age 57 (youtube.com)
  6. Rockford

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Then you watch Cleary in action, and weep.
  7. Rockford

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 2 - Post Game Thread - Sharks 25 - 6 Bulldogs

Did we get a repeat set all game? every in goal kick was run out it seemed. No chasers, every Kikau run, no support. We do zero offloads. Put Crichton at FB and have him doing a Teddy/Ponga and following play and injecting himself into the attack. Taafe does zero for our attack and is negative...
  8. Rockford

What are some memories of your wonder years?

Taken at Mt Druitt station, must have been keen flashing his camera around there.
  9. Rockford

News Sam Kerr doesn't like white fellas

I think deep down everyone knows white people don't really care if they are called a whitey. Let's be real, there are no real connotations to it like calling someone black or the N word - which are currently/historically used as words to put down or disparage someone. (by white people)
  10. Rockford

What are some memories of your wonder years?

That cartoon was the impetus for my love of the Beatles when I was a kid. Saturday morning with that going, when they were invariably chased by screaming fans.
  11. Rockford

reynolds carrigan fight

I did like the stacks-on at the end.
  12. Rockford

Your perfect 3 car garage! $300k to spend

1,2,3 - Audi RS6
  13. Rockford

What are you going to spend your $200 million on?

If you are looking for a Personal Chef, Olivia Tiedemann has the sass for you lot. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C0ka_mkMqpE/ https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cx815bQO1LG/ Olivia Tiedemann (@oliviatied) • Instagram photos and videos