Recent content by Renegade

1. R

News Bulldogs becoming a graveyard where careers go to die

- Dane Eldridge is a warped cynic yearning for the glory days of rugby league, a time when the sponges were magic and the Mondays were mad. He’s never strapped on a boot in his life, and as such, should be taken with a grain of salt.
  2. R

News Transfer bombshell: NRL’s highest-paid prop requests release

This type of player gets a team into the top 8 easy
  3. R

Embattled Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo says he’s trying to “change behaviours”

I am still not a CC fan but I'm extremely happy he is not putting up with shit. They know who it is so just move on him or anyone else for that matter. I'm prepared to give him one more season and hope he can get some good results next year. I know its a long process and it take time but as a...
  4. R

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Love the fox and what he has bought to the club and for the tries he scored today but some costly errors from him today
  5. R

Official Round 14 vs the Roosters

Who is our defence coach oh wait....
  6. R

Official NSW Cup Rd 3 Bulldogs v Magpies

What channel is it on?
  7. R

Official Stephen Crichton signs with the Bulldogs 2024

Sure he made a few mistakes but this guy is a true talent and will be great for us next year. A massive game to play one of the few times he has played. The weather was shocking; don't forget it's the first game of the year. He has youth on his side and will have an entire preseason at FB with...
  8. R

News Introducing the possible Bulldogs fullback, Hayze Perham

I don't mind the mistakes but he was nowhere near enough around the ruck and looking for the offload to run through a gap. Fancy footwork doesn't make a good FB hard work and consistency does.
  9. R

22-year-old Crichton has 41 tries and 270 points in 76 games for the Panthers since his debut in 2019, winning two premierships from three grand final appearances.Crichton has also played three Origins for NSW and scored four tries in six Tests for Samoa to date.
  10. R

I hope he signs with us. I rate the guy
  11. R

Why Bulldogs WILL NOT make the Top 8 in 2022 | NRL | Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs

We will finish 8-10 without a recognised halfback. If one of our existing 7 fires then I think we can push the top 6. Sign a start half and we are top 4 its as simple as that
  12. R

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

First time I have said this is my life I’m embarrassed to be a doggies supporter. the Bullfrog will be turning in his grave. What a sad state of affairs
  13. R

Official Round 20 Bulldogs V Titans (Monday 6pm) - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

28nil and he does something stupid like that? Barrett you have a lot to answer for.