Recent content by RefWorld

1. RefWorld

Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

Again, watching Gus on 100% Footy he said that they were training them at the level they would train a good team and some of them can't handle it, some have gone backwards. It was a real FMD moment watching and listening to Gus.
  2. RefWorld

I wasn't aware of the McLean, Brown, Sims potential signings. I'll have to think about that. But watching Gus on 100% Footy he basically said he wasn't looking at signing players based on talent but more based on experience and attitude and those guys fit that criteria. Still need time to...
  3. RefWorld

Playing 5/8 as junior where you are bigger than everyone else is not the same as playing 5/8 in the NRL. The same as with Schuster. But Schuster has a much higher ceiling. But he needs to get fit and get his act together. Burton can't kick, apart from a bomb which is becoming less effective...
  4. RefWorld

And the Kennel still has that loser mentality of blaming the refs for their poor performances. That's so lame. The gameday thread is always good for a laugh. Every time a call doesn't go the Dogs way it's some sort of Donald Trump QANON conspiracy. The Dogs were lucky there weren't another 20...
  5. RefWorld

The games against Newcastle also showed how poor the Dogs back 5 are. The Knights have got big, athletic backs that run like front rowers: Marzew, Young, Gags, Best. Ado Carr was good at the Storm, but he relies on the players inside him. Gets driven back all the time. His defence is woeful...
  6. RefWorld

As I've written previously on here The Dogs are one team I've been following for past few years. I don't have a particular team I follow, but rebuilds interest me. I haven't bothered posting anything so far this year because it's just a repeat of the last few years and the same mistakes are...
  7. RefWorld

Official Team List Round 20 v Knights + Match Discussion

I know you would never have a go being a ref yourself, you know you would make a complete goose of yourself. And I love your selective memory about all the childish and crude things you have written on this forum about referees and even their wives. You are a classic example of an obnoxious...
  8. RefWorld

No, your supposed point was that a coaches career in the Super League was important and relevant. I told you no, a coaches career in Super League should be ignored. The standard is so much lower, it doesn’t mean anything. As successful coaches in the Super League like Nathan Brown and Justin...
  9. RefWorld

I don’t think any club wants Flanno as a coach, for obvious reasons, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were looking at Mick Lantry, he came close to getting the gig in 2017, but you never really know. For assistant coaches, defence, I think the Knights are looking at reserve grade coach Mark...
  10. RefWorld

He was an assistant coach under Nathan Brown for a couple of years. Cheers, RW
  11. RefWorld

Agree with everything you've said gbrussell, including the two refs. The games is just too fast these days for one ref. I've seen so many young refs give it away because refereeing a schoolboys game can be a frightening experience. The way obnoxious people who have no idea what they are talking...
  12. RefWorld

"WTF, are you seriously placing less credence in what a coach achieved with multiple teams in the ESL" Yes. "compared to what they have or rather haven't achieved at the Tigers, the place where coaching careers go to die." Plenty of coaches careers have died at the Bulldogs too. Take the...
  13. RefWorld

I don’t agree. I don’t give any credence to what anyone does as a coach in the Super League. The standard is so much lower, it doesn’t mean anything. As successful coaches in the Super League like Nathan Brown and Justin Holbrook and others have shown. You should ignore any part of a coaches...
  14. RefWorld

You have obviously never refereed a game of RL. If you had a clue what you were talking about, you would know that the ref saw the obstruction infringement, knew he had to blow a penalty and put the whistle his mouth and blew it, like he’s supposed to. All that happened before the Fox made a...