Recent content by Redrum

1. R

Worst Performed Premiers?

Agree with Jay, i also think their season record maybe has something got to do with the comptetion become alot tighter due to salary cap n all.
  2. R

malta vs lebanon

aren't hazem n robbie farah playing for lebanon?
  3. R

Who has been the better kicker?

again...sherwin
  4. R

TV shows

Chapelle show does it 4 me
  5. R

Sherwin a better goalckicker than El Masri.......

El- Masri is the king of goal kicking IMO, Cater can kick but no one can compare with El Masri. The union ball is way easier to kick and to be kicking like El Masri at such a consistant rate for so many years is remarkable. It would be fun if they had plyers from league and union in a kick...
  6. R

Need a name

no i havent *puts head down in shame*... but i watched finding nemo the other day, was funny as
  7. R

Need a name

yeh no doubt bubbles will definetly suit some1 who is lyk 6'1 n 93kgs :p , then again it may help me get in touch with my feminine side
  8. R

Need a name

got no idea, u jst seemed alot older. seem smart 4 ur age i guess
  9. R

Need a name

wdf was i thinkin dat ur older, alot older... lyk in the 20s-30s older.
  10. R

Need a name

lol not wen they find out ur a roosters fan, jst out of curiosty wat did u all get 4 urs?
  11. R

Need a name

lol, u guys r bloody witty, jst think of random things. btw ASOWINI r u really 15?
  12. R

Need a name

lol, i was gona go with PIITB but my deputy apparently once had a life and ''advised'' me not 2 put it... keep them rolling in
  13. R

Need a name

We have to hand in the name, we want on our yr 12 jerseys (Which is nxt yr) by tomorrow. I cant think of a name so if any of u have any thoughts or ideas for a name let me knw
  14. R

Dogs Logo

very nice
  15. R

1 Criticism Of Folkes

dats wat andrew ryan is there for but his 2 passive and calm as well, personally i believe willie mason should b captain he can really fire up a side and take charge.