Recent content by Red_Horse

1. R

Averillo is too predictable

Ridiculous post! Obviously never played the game! Just sit down and watch mate
  2. R

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

Despite TK being the most toxic environment with the bulldogs fans here always death riding the dogs. Mark my words the DOGGIES have turned up today win or lose we are back!!!
  3. R

Official Round 1 v Cowboys match discussion

Despite TK being the most toxic environment with the bulldogs fans here always death riding the dogs. Mark my words the DOGGIES have turned up today win or lose we are back!!!
  4. R

I'm done with the Bulldogs team.

See ya mate!!! Obviously not worthy enough to support the blue and white we don't need you!!
  5. R

Official Mounties (NSW Cup) 2021

Topine playing hooker could be interesting. I thought he was a agile second rower, albeit a small one. Does anyone know if he has experience in the 9 or do you think that's something that Baz and the first grade coach's are testing out?
  6. R

News We need him this year’: Cleary insists ‘superstar’ Burton key for Panthers

Season is starting, now it's time to back our boys. Until next year begins Burton is still the enemy, fuck him until he's in blue and white.
  7. R

Team Lists for Flegg and Mounties Trial

https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2021/02/21/trial-highlights-panthers-v-mounties/
  8. R

Opinion JMK-TONIGHT'S GAME

What happened to the clean slate and fresh start under Baz? The season hasn’t even started yet haha
  9. R

Yeah mate exactly. Can you imagine the cognitive dissonance on this site if JMK has a blinder round 1?
  10. R

So we can add JMK and Elliott to the list of who The Kennel is death riding this season. That didn’t take long...
  11. R

The forwards haven’t given him any sort of a roll on with quick play the balls. His service is really good so far and as always strong in defence.
  12. R

Totally agree and it’s the worst thing about the set restarts. Psychologically the refs always give them out so much easier than penalties. The NRL then brag about how penalties are down but set restarts are happening almost every set.
  13. R

Official Adam Elliott statement

Definitely the PC / cancel culture brigade got a hold of this one. The dogs did the right thing to stick by their player, everyone needs to get over it and move on. I reckon anyone saying that this would completely split the playing group has never lived inside the bubble of rugby league, this...