Recent content by Raysie

1. Raysie

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

I'm surprised Kiraz isn't in the conversation more. When injuries haven't been a concern, he's been up there with the best Wingers in the game. He makes metres, scores tries and has an offload or 3 in him. How Lomax is being talked up after 4 good games is beyond me.
  2. Raysie

Other News Source James Fisher- Harris Signs with Warriors 2025

Warriors officially in a Premiership window period. If they don't win one finally this year or the next, they never will. Meanwhile we're signing has-been or never-been Props. We ain't even in the same universe as the top teams.
  3. Raysie

Cameron Ciraldo

I genuinely believe he's the right guy long-term. Still has a bit to learn with selections and interchanges though.
  4. Raysie

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Going off tonight, Xerri's defence was far better than the supposed best defensive centre in the world in Chrichton. Chrichton's defence tonight was rubbish - made Smith look like a world beater.
  5. Raysie

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

3. Kiraz 2. Kikau 1. Fox Honourable mention to Tracey and Xerri.
  6. Raysie

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Has he got a single try assist yet? He's an attacking cockblock.
  7. Raysie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

I'm honestly not top upset with that half to be honest. I feel we're winning the forward battle. We just need to get these last passes right and slowly start building pressure. Referee giving us nothing though. Plenty of 6 against fucking killing us.
  8. Raysie

Demetriou's 27 second presser

If Anthony Seibold can get a job after that shitshow up there in Brisbane, this guy will have no issue finding a job again.
  9. Raysie

News Bulldog Photos “Pumped up Moments round 5”

I didn't think they were going to go all out with the shorts and socks too. Was a real blast from the past. For the first time in nearly 20 years, I felt like we were running out with that massive and intimidating "Blue V" across the shoulders. It further highlighted how white and basic our...
  10. Raysie

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Biggest threat with the Storm is that spine and backline. It's total fire from everywhere. Storm are the type that can concede 30 points this year, and then easily score 40 themselves.
  11. Raysie

Official Finally Truth!

Didn't Kent even say himself this was gossip BS on NRL 360 just to spark shit? He started the rumours.
  12. Raysie

Critta in full flight

It's a known fact players lose their speed and agility when they put the blue and white jersey on it.
  13. Raysie

Round 6 - Slim Pickings

Good opportunity for Papalii to get a crack. Makes the most sense without further distrupiting the backline.
  14. Raysie

A wins a win

Okay I've calmed down. We went there ready for a fight tonight and the circus acts in that first half from the Roosters actually mind fucked us in the end. We went into half time not ready or knowing what to do with a 26-0 lead. Then the second half comes around and momentum has completely...
  15. Raysie

A wins a win

I'll take it, but that second half was pathetic.