Recent content by pupii

1. P

Todd Greenberg a no-show for lunch meeting with Bulldogs chair Ray Dib

The NRL told clubs to work based on a Salary Cap of $9.3m. Most clubs did, some clubs thought the cap would end up closer to $10m and spent accordingly.
  2. P

Well done media - Mission Successful.

Has anyone seen my tin foil hat?
  3. P

Sutton brothers need to be sacked!

True, but lets the knobs playing like crap off the hook.
  4. P

Sutton brothers need to be sacked!

It was a professional foul. Stop blaming the refs for the failings of the football team.
  5. P

Cook extends stay at Rabbitohs until end of 2019

I'd be happy if Lichaa played one game out of his skin. No coincidence Souths went on a winning streak when they dropped McInnes and gave the job to Cook.
  6. P

Cook extends stay at Rabbitohs until end of 2019

Lol so they have two hookers that shit on Lichaa
  7. P

Round 10 - Non Bulldogs Game Discussion

No prizes for guessing who the refs wanted to win tonight. Geez they tried their best to get Parra home.
  8. P

We actually aren't that bad!

This is some weird logic. Firstly their bullshit try was 4 points. Secondly they got all the decisions correct on the no tries. Thirdly, are you counting fairly disallowed tries as some sort of bonus?
  9. P

Time to reform the salary cap / Souths have to be over.

Pot calling the kettle black thread if ever I've seen one.
  10. P

James Roberts

I wonder why anyone was looking at his contract so long after it'd been signed off. Was someone looking for a way out or did someone get a tip off? I'm at a loss how they even found out about it.
  11. P

James Roberts

150K is ridiculous. Fringe first graders make that. McQueen has played SOO. $300K is your average players wage these days. Mbye is getting 600K+ FFS. I'd rather McQueen for $300K than T-Rex for 600K.
  12. P

James Roberts

Roberts has not done anything to command 500-600K. I certainly wouldn't pay that much for him. $300-350K sounds about right for him. If they shed either McQueen or Grant they could easily afford him.
  13. P

James Roberts

Surely not. Didn't they originally sack him?
  14. P

NRL blocks burgess return to the bunnies

It's all guessing though, nobody knows what the players are being paid, also nobody really knows what 3PA's they have. Every year it's the same old argument that this team and that team are cheating the cap. I'd say most teams are pretty competitive and the fact that nobody can win 3-4...
  15. P

NRL blocks burgess return to the bunnies

They've lost Walker, Isaac Luke, Glenn Stewart and now talks of McQueen. If they are over the cap after losing all those, then I'd love to see the Roosters, Nth QLD, Bulldogs, Brisbane and Manly books. Everyone is rorting the cap IMO.