1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Psycho Doggie's Recent Activity

1. Psycho Doggie rated DogsOfWar1704's post Funny in the thread Is Pay anywhere near as smart as Trent Robinson ?.

Smart enough to not let his get house broken into

Feb 28, 2020 at 9:37 PM
  2. Psycho Doggie rated Velk's post Agree in the thread News Ofahengaue stood down by Broncos for two games.

I wouldn't of even heard of this incident if i didn't read about it earlier on the kennel. James Graham watches and comments on a...

Feb 28, 2020 at 9:10 PM
  3. Psycho Doggie liked DinkumDog's post in the thread Official NRL Opens Talks with Digital Giants.

Either way if the game gets more money it's hardly a bad thing. I reckon it's for real. The digital/social giants are going to hit a...

Feb 28, 2020 at 8:55 PM
  4. Psycho Doggie replied to the thread News Ofahengaue stood down by Broncos for two games.

When you add to this Haas and the weird family incident, and Fifita assaulting that guy in Bali, you gotta start wondering who the...

Feb 28, 2020 at 8:48 PM
  5. Psycho Doggie replied to the thread Official NRL Opens Talks with Digital Giants.

Is this for reals or just to create a fake bargaining chip to try and push Nein/Faux a bit higher?

Feb 28, 2020 at 8:41 PM
  6. Psycho Doggie liked off-tap-robbie's post in the thread Official NRL Opens Talks with Digital Giants.

ARL Commission chair Peter V’landys will host club bosses on Friday morning at Rugby League Central with a bad case of jet lag but a...

Feb 28, 2020 at 8:38 PM
  7. Psycho Doggie liked bowleggedwog's post in the thread News Canterbury Bulldogs coach Dean Pay enjoying life as a National Rugby League coach.

What I meant is pay seemed to go into the season with a pre determined team in his head. I don't know if that was training form because...

Feb 28, 2020 at 8:36 PM
  8. Psycho Doggie replied to the thread News Canterbury Bulldogs coach Dean Pay enjoying life as a National Rugby League coach.

This is going to be key if we are going to get back to the main dance. Some big names would be good, and hopefully Thompson will be one...

Feb 28, 2020 at 8:36 PM
  9. Psycho Doggie rated Alan79's post Agree in the thread News Bulldogs v Raiders: DWZ a chance; Ricky's halves in unison.

It's well worth looking into some anger management techniques. You never know when things will go further than you'd like them to and...

Feb 28, 2020 at 8:28 PM
  10. Psycho Doggie posted a new thread.

News Ofahengaue stood down by Broncos for two games

Brisbane have stood down Joe Ofahengaue for two NRL games after he pleaded guilty earlier this month to being in charge of a motor...

Forum: Rugby League General

Feb 28, 2020 at 8:27 PM
  11. Psycho Doggie rated KLil's post Agree in the thread News Campo’s Corner preview: Bulldogs.

Always good to build off it but your right the focus should be nothing more than getting off to a decent start.

Feb 28, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  12. Psycho Doggie rated CanterburybankstownBD's post Agree in the thread News Campo’s Corner preview: Bulldogs.

It's never occurred to me until now just how good they finished the season last year. They had a pretty shocking first half of the...

Feb 28, 2020 at 8:21 PM
  13. Psycho Doggie rated Alan79's post Agree in the thread What if we have another bad start to the season?.

A fit Foran has a lot to offer. If he gets re-signed on a more modest contract I won't complain. But nor will I complain if he's allowed...

Feb 28, 2020 at 6:05 PM
  14. Psycho Doggie rated Rodzilla's post Best Post in the thread News Ben Barba faces new assault charge.

Bulldogs against Melbourne after barba left 2014 Rnd 4: W40-12 2014 Rnd 18: W6-4 with Trex in the halves and mitch browne fullback 2014...

Feb 28, 2020 at 6:03 PM
  15. Psycho Doggie rated DinkumDog's post Funny in the thread News Ben Barba faces new assault charge.

A pattern?? [ATTACH] At least the Thredbo (minus 12) Eels didn’t win one... :-).

upload_2020-2-28_17-45-8.jpeg upload_2020-2-28_17-45-8.png Feb 28, 2020 at 6:01 PM