Recent content by Kempsey Dog

1. Kempsey Dog

2004 retro jersey

I'd say because they don't want another immediate sell out. They will have cut off for big bulk order perhaps
  2. Kempsey Dog

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

Tell you what I'm so happy that it's the first time I've ever had Harry Grant in draft and he sucks now... I won't VC him next week so he can go large.
  3. Kempsey Dog

I'm just stiring. I'll be turbo vc Hynes c
  4. Kempsey Dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Don't know why they should be, Coggers defence stats are very good with highest efficiency in the comp. He always puts his body infront.
  5. Kempsey Dog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Need to get in position to have Tracey cover and watch Knights left wing (Tuala) and give Kiraz and opportunity to jam in on Ponga and try clean him up.
  6. Kempsey Dog

Kai Pearce Paul 90-110... If we offer similar defence we did on Blore.
  7. Kempsey Dog

News Hull FC target Canterbury Bulldogs full-back as Richie Myler closes in on first signing

Good luck to Perham, I won't shit on him. But I will say I'm happy if this move happens asap so Eli Clarke can play right centre in reserves.
  8. Kempsey Dog

Stonestreet is gun, looking forward to watching him.
  9. Kempsey Dog

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Would like to know if this was known to Panthers before Terrell May stayed at Roosters. Would certainly highlight the brown paper bag issue.
  10. Kempsey Dog

Straight out Warriors have the two hardest **** middles in the game now in JFH and Barnett.
  11. Kempsey Dog

It's truely depressing... Warriors side is getting pretty stacked now.
  12. Kempsey Dog

Wow! Can see Panthers winning x4 in a row sending JFH and Luai off in style. https://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2024/04/17/fisher-harris-granted-release-from-panthers/
  13. Kempsey Dog

News Manu confirms move to Japan

They will be silly not to go after Schiller. Related to Mullins, has links to both roosters and Canberra
  14. Kempsey Dog

Harrison Edwards on the move?

Wilson is elite potential and I'll die on that hill.