1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Prison Mike's Recent Activity

1. Prison Mike liked Spoonman84's post in the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

You're spot on with all your points but on Parra I think getting a brand new purpose built stadium in the heart of their territory would...

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:09 PM
  2. Prison Mike liked Wahesh's post in the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

Not as desperate as some... https://www.broncos.com.au/about/bequests/

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:08 PM
  3. Prison Mike liked Sancho2020's post in the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

Yh whoever had the idea of begging for members 3 weeks out from the season instead of providing proper content during the offseason and...

4. Prison Mike liked sideswip's post in the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

Well Lynn's email hit a nerve with me , so i signed up myself and my son again today, unfortunately my wife supports Parra, so she will...

5. Prison Mike replied to the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

The biggest thing to take away from this is how shit the roosters fans are... Still that low after all the recent success

Feb 21, 2020 at 4:07 PM
  6. Prison Mike rated NPC83's post Agree in the thread Addo Carr.

I agree bro he’s a funny bugger I’m all for it.

Feb 21, 2020 at 1:28 PM
  7. Prison Mike rated Natboy II's post Funny in the thread Addo Carr.

It could be worse, he could have Kawhi Leonard’s laugh [MEDIA]

Feb 21, 2020 at 1:28 PM
  8. Prison Mike liked 187's post in the thread Official A Personal Request from Lynne Anderson.

[IMG] To view this email as a web page, go here. [IMG] [IMG] Firstly, I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for placing...

Feb 21, 2020 at 1:15 PM
  9. Prison Mike rated KambahOne's post Agree in the thread Sam Burgess names 5 players to watch and one is Dean Britt.

Showed a pretty good motor in the time I saw him playing in the Nines.

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:52 AM
  10. Prison Mike liked Sancho2020's post in the thread Sam Burgess names 5 players to watch and one is Dean Britt.

I'm starting to change my tune on this signing, still think he's far better on an edge but doesn't look like it's happening with Jackson...

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:52 AM
  11. Prison Mike liked DogsOfWar1704's post in the thread Addo Carr.

He doesn’t parade himself he just does his own thing has a laugh with the boys not his fault they record it and upload it.

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:51 AM
  12. Prison Mike replied to the thread Addo Carr.

I didn't know JT had laughing patented lol. His laugh is better (well funnier imo) than JTs and he can bust a move. May be annoying to...

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:51 AM
  13. Prison Mike replied to the thread Addo Carr.

I think it's great, something our plain white bread club needs imo.

Feb 21, 2020 at 10:20 AM
  14. Prison Mike liked Natboy II's post in the thread Addo Carr.

Haha love the answer he hasn’t spoken to anyone because he’s not allowed to yet. His lawyer has coached him well to avoid more drama...

Feb 21, 2020 at 8:07 AM
  15. Prison Mike replied to the thread Sam Burgess names 5 players to watch and one is Dean Britt.

Saw him and Sam having a chat on the nines coverage. Surprised they got along so well tbh, good endorsement

Feb 21, 2020 at 8:06 AM