• Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Recent content by Philmus

1. Philmus

Shaun Johnson consolidated thread

Didn't he get released as he was going to retire and the Knights had offered him a coaching/trainer type role? But then he decided to pull the boots on after Pearce hurt himself?
  2. Philmus

And to make matters worse, whatever this grand plan is, the players we seem to be seeking are turning us down anyway meaning there is no plan and we'll end up going nowhere and being stuck with the sub par signings we've managed to get thus far. SJ would've meant we had a solid 1-7 of actual...
  3. Philmus

Merger with St George is on the cards, 2 basket case shit clubs 1 suburb away from each other. 'Canterbury Bankstown St George Illawarra Dragdogs'. Gets rid of 1 Sydney team like the NRL always wanted and ensures that the clubs the NRL like stay at the top as merging 2 shit clubs doesnt produce...
  4. Philmus

Wow, even better. We're fucked, seriously
  5. Philmus

Reports coming out today that he's 'back in form' and the raiders want him, in which case if we need a Canberra hooker we'd have to go for Starling - if hes off contract
  6. Philmus

Whats the point of freeing up cap space when you cant sign anybody?
  7. Philmus

so whats the plan now? Averillo? hope Kyle can work on his game? Pft
  8. Philmus

I'll throw all my dogs gear back on the steps of the leagues club if this happens
  9. Philmus

This club is fucked
  10. Philmus

News JFH extending at the Panthers

The scummy mountain dogs have been harping on all year like the arrogant pieces of shit they are, never thought id ever in my life say this but.... go the storm
  11. Philmus

Well they won in 03, so we must be the next club to have the NRL assistance being that we won in 04?
  12. Philmus

I think they will choke and i cant wait
  13. Philmus

No Source James Fisher Harris

2022?
  14. Philmus

Takers for Flanagan Anyone?

Now if we could just get that done before next week please
  15. Philmus

Opinion Sexiest player at the club

Dan Ferris with that jihadi beard