Recent content by Pheonixss

1. Pheonixss

Official Gus on Twitter

Prior to a few months ago i had never heard of Compton, but he had spent two days a week for the past couple of months at my sons primary school playing footy with the kids etc..all the kids absolutely loved him.
  2. Pheonixss

Official Gus on Twitter

does anyone have any info on the xmas party? I didnt get a email..
  3. Pheonixss

Kayo sports Price raise

im in the exact same position, ipad lags terribly, ps5 crashes and samsung tv is always losing service or blurry af screen… every other streaming service in the house works perfectly and my net is a stable 80mpbs in saying that, NBA games i never have a problem with, just NRL
  4. Pheonixss

would you go to another Belmore game?

Considering we were putrid today i thought Belmore was buzzing. When we play at homebush and playing our standard rubbish its just a eerie silence. In saying that, this current team dont deserve to play at belmore
  5. Pheonixss

Belmore Game this Sunday

Im a full season member, do i have to reserve a spot as such? Or will all members fit regardless?
  6. Pheonixss

Official Round 7 v Broncos Match Discussion

We were the better team for 60 minutes. What the hell happened? Im drained
  7. Pheonixss

Membership Drive Starts

Got my pack today, was a real great idea being able to choose what we wanted. The young fella is thrilled with all his stuff. My mug and wireless charger seem decent qaulity also
  8. Pheonixss

School tragedy in Devonport, TAS

Absolutely heart breaking, feel for all the families involved
  9. Pheonixss

News Members day

i also forgot to check out, which realised when looking just now to see if anything had come up
  10. Pheonixss

News Members day

i went to members day and checked in etc. Havent recieved anything from NSW health
  11. Pheonixss

News Members day

Was a good day out and the all boys looked great. josh addo car is a legend,he was the last player remaining signing posters and talking to fans,seems a genuinely good guy
  12. Pheonixss

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Is anyone attending the training day tomorow at belmore?
  13. Pheonixss

Membership Drive Starts

Maybe think about a 4 game membership, and ask the missus to goto those games with you? or get seats in the kennel so your surrounded by dogs fans
  14. Pheonixss

Membership Drive Starts

Really like having the option to choose what members gear we want. With a family pass we got $180 credit, let my son go ahead and choose a few things he liked so his happy
  15. Pheonixss

BBQ Carnivore - Thread

thanks mate, ill checkthose out. I had a test run on the weekend without food, had the smoker burning for 8 hours at a decent temp so thats a good start