1. P

Mob Behaviour

lol ! they must of only out numbered him 20 to 1 haha
  2. P

Mob Behaviour

Well said , champ
  3. P

Andrew Ryan..Still Captain Material?

Ryan's main problem is that his unwilling to get in there n question the ref on certain decisions , especially 50 / 50 calls which has certainly cost on occasions since his been captain Mason's definately leadership material and he seems serious bout being including in the 'Leadership Group'...
  4. P

Reni Maitua

Well said maybe for next week against Wests we'll see Emelio starting , with Maitua on the bench for some impact n if Myles out young Conn or even Small get the call up
  5. P

Daily Telegraph DVD - Bulldogs

pretty usless dvd , as can be expected with Kent n Daley crapped on about our lack of depth , loss of Anasta n Daley just couldn't help himself , having to mention cap scandal ... again I reckon many 'experts' may be in for a bit of shock in 2006
  6. P

Team - Round 1

1 General 2 El Masri 3 Maitua 4 Tonga 5 Davui 6 Holdsworth 7 Shifty 13 Grimmers 12 Ryan 11 Asotasi 10 Mason 9 Perry 8 Ogre 14 Roberts 15 Nate 16 Armit 17 Farah doubt will be that , but that team could win the comp
  7. P

predictions for 06 season

Dogs minor premiership , then eventual premiers beating Newcastle in decider Souths make the 8 Sonny Bill wins Dally M and Maninga's QLD side win the Origin
  8. P

Your 2006 Bulldogs Team...

i'd have this team with prefered back up 1. Patten (Cutler) 2. El Masri (Davui) 3. Williams (Tuatara) 4. Tonga (Phelps) 5. Utai (Saleh) 6. Holdsworth (Karawana) 7. Sherwin (Roberts) 13. Maitua (McIlwain) 12. Ryan (Morrin) 11. Asotasi (Green) 10. Mason (Small) 9. Perry...
  9. P

Hookers

for mine i'd have Ngawini on bench for impact n Perry starting to sure up defence early on
  10. P

Another premiership within four years, says Mason

fully fit squad and new added depth back to back maybe certainty
  11. P

If you had the chance...

1 - team you hated most growing up? or 2 - most you can bench? or 3 - what would ya be doing if you weren't playing league?
  12. P

Graeme Hughes.......

Heaps should spend his time helpin the Club not putting sh*t on it if he loves the Bulldogs as much as he reckons wants to be chairman so bad its not funny.
  13. P

Bulldogs in the news again!!

well said, champ
  14. P

THE "BACK TO BELMORE" WEBSITE

would be tops playing at our home ground again eh! an upgrade to 35 - 40 000 seat capacity, in each a fanatical Bulldog fan showin true Canterbury spirit! imagine O'Meley, Mason, Asotasi tearing teams apart n the roar with each William's shoulder charge!!! God it'll be tops!